While we’d like to hope that no explaination is needed, there might be a bit of confusion. You see, this is actually a piece of art work. It’s a one off piece and has already been sold. It’s called “In Case Of 8-bit Emergency…” Pretty fitting, wouldn’t you say?
If you look closely, the bullets are made of paper and appear in an 8-bit fashion as found in the NES game “Super Mario Bros”. Unfortunately, the price has already been removed since the item has been bought. But here’s hoping its designer, Straitwurly, is inspired enough to create another batch. The only problem we foresee is that it might be difficult to get their hands on another set of Zappers. However, we’d gladly settle for a version in which we could add our own.
Also why not check out:
- Custom Whac-A-Mole Game Can be Outfitted with Your X-Girlfriend’s Head, Includes Remote Controlled Doors
- FPS Force Feedback Gaming Vest
- Full-Size Racing Car Simulator Provides Ultimate Gaming Experience
- Home Made Gears Of War Lancer Gun Just In Time For Halloween
- iCade Jr.
- KOR-FX Haptic Vest Puts You In The Game
- Make Your Own Real Life Portal
- Mike Tyson’s Punch-out!! Encyclopedia is a Must Have Coffee Table Book (pics)
- Mini Controllers Are Coming Back Like The 80’s, But In A Good Way
- Mini Space Invaders Money Bank: Nostalgia That Makes You Save
- Nanocade Mame Cabinet
- Obscura Cuelight: $200k With Pool Table Sold Separately (video)
- Puma Ping Pong Table
- Retro Gadget: The Tomy Tuning Driving Game
- Sun Visor Gaming System For The Car Keeps The Whole Family Distracted
- The Gamers’ Slingbox from Spawn Labs: Spawn HD-720
- The Internet Arcade: Play 900+ Classic Arcade Games
- ThinkGeek JOYSTICK-IT Sticks To Any Tablet, Adds Tactile Gaming (video)
- This Full Immersion Racing Sim Can be Yours For $65,000 (video)
- This Is The Future Of Foozball
- This Restoration Foosball Table is $4,000, Will Probably Survive a Nuclear Attack