One of the worst things about smartphones is that the physical keyboard has turned into an on-screen one, making it nearly impossible to type long emails, journal entries or complete any assigned/necessary writing while you’re on the go. I don’t know about you, but I find it nearly impossible to type anything on my touchscreen without constantly making mistakes (and I have surprisingly small fingers for a man). Sure, there are big external keyboards that you can buy for most of your devices, but they take up a lot of space in your bag. But, there’s a solution. Introducing iLepo Flyshark, the ultrathin folding keyboard that fits right in your pocket for easy portability.
The iLepo Flyshark keyboard has the standard QWERTY keyboard like your laptop has while optimizing ergonomic design for added convenience. The keyboard is made from a strong aluminum alloy shell. The Flyshark connects via Bluetooth 3.0 and also has a USB connection. It measures at just 13mm thick, 130mm long and 78mm wide when folded, making it ultra portable. And, for added functionality, the Flyshark keyboard has fn functions (for example, fn + D key for the camera shutter). While you likely won’t have the same smartphone forever, this iLepo will connect to any iOS or Android device, so it can change with you. It’s currently available for $49.99.
Also why not check out:
- Apple Wireless Keyboard Review
- Best Smart TV Keyboard
- FAVI SmartStick Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Mouse Touchpad Review
- LG Smart TV Upgrader Review
- Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 Review
- Logitech K811 Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard Review
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 Review
- Verbatim Mini Wireless Slim Keyboard and Mouse Review
- What is a Smart TV?
- ZAGGfolio (for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) Review