You can choose from all kinds of security systems these days, but if you are looking to just get started with home security for the first time, you might want to start with something like this Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package.
Keep Your Home Secure
This is an economical way to begin to outfit your house and make it more secure. You can use wireless motion detectors in all sorts of ways. The way that they work is very simple. The motion detector sends a signal to the receiver to alert you of movement. The range from sensor to receiver is up to 180 ft. The motion detector range is up to 26 ft.
Read Next: Best Home Security Atlanta
Since motion detectors are very versatile, they are a great way to keep your home safer. You can use them to monitor your front door, driveway, backyard, shed and other outbuildings fence and much more. You’ll be alerted to movement by one of 6 chime sounds. You could also use it near your swimming pool for added child safety. Or to monitor elders.
Both homes and businesses can benefit from this starter pack. It allows you to easily monitor the entrance to a store, restaurant, reception or lobby. This set comes with 3 x “C” batteries for the alarm, 2 x 9V for the motion sensors, and 2 CR2032 for the remote controls, so you can get it up and running the minute you receive it. You can’t say that about most home sensors or alarms.
A Versatile Motion Sensor System
The receiver can be mounted on a wall but is also portable, so you can move it around as needed. You can use the remote control to arm and disarm the system at any time. You also have the option to use the remote control panic button to warn people or scare them away. You get 6 sensors including remote controls and the set can be expanded with up to 2 additional wireless sensors. This starter kit makes home automation easy.
Also why not check out:
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- ADT Home Security Review Roundup
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Nest Security Review Roundup
- Novi 4-in-1 HD Home Security System Review
- Olarm Is The Next Generation Of Home Security
- Piper nv Home Security System Review
- Protect America Home Security System Review
- Scout Alarm Home Security Review
- Scout Video Doorbell Review
- Securmate Is A Simple Scalable Security System
- SimpliSafe Home Security System Review
- The igloohome Smart Mortise Lock Is A Premium Smart Lock
- UltraloQ UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock