Putting aside the name of Ferrari’s newest car, the LaFerrari, it’s a technological marvel and one that I’ll more than likely never get to drive. However, there is a good chance that I’ll catch a glimpse of one here in Los Angeles as there is no shortage of ultra lux vehicle. There is also a good chance that I’ll NEVER see this complementing watch from Hublot, called the MP-05 “LaFerrari’.
According to Hublot, the MP-05 was developed entirely in parallel with the LaFerrari team. If that isn’t impressive enough, it boasts a 50 water power reserve, which is a world record for a hand wound watch, and very fitting since only 50 of these time pieces will be built.
Other features include a sapphire crystal display, black PVD titanium construction, 11 series couple barrels (almost like a V12 engine), and 637 components.
Hublot is mum on price for the LaFerrari Watch, but you can bet that it will be gut wrenching expensive. Then again, if you’re even considering this timepiece for your wrist, there is a good chance that money is no object.
Also why not check out:
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Ferrari F12 TRS Is A Bespoke Beauty (video)
- Ferrari F70 V12 Hybrid Concept (video/pics)
- Ferrari FF’s New Panoramic Roof Option
- Ferrari Rollercoaster Is Of Course The World’s Fastest At 150MPH (video)
- Ferrari’s F70 Captured on the Streets of Europe (pics)
- LaFerrari: The Enzo Replacement
- Replica Ferrari F1 Steering Wheel Costs Just $2,000
- SR Auto Group’s Project Black Mist Ferrari 458 Italia
- Vertu Ascent Ferrari GT Branded Phone