If you’re looking to install a home security system in your house, you should take a serious look at the Honeywell Lyric security system. The beauty of this system is that, much like your life, it doesn’t operate on a fixed schedule.
Designed For Real People
The Lyric Security and Home Control System is specifically designed for your life and how you actually live every day. It features a wireless connected platform that makes your home not only safer but smarter than ever before.
Each individual product works great by itself, but when they work together, your life is simplified and beautifully orchestrated. This system consists of a touchscreen keypad along with the various intrusion and hazard sensors.
Intrusion sensors include door, window, motion, glass break, while the hazard sensors include smoke, CO, and low temperature.
So you will be alerted if you get an intruder through your door or your windows and you’ll be covered by motion detection. If they try to break the glass to get in, the alarm will go off. So the Honeywell Lyric has you covered.
Simultaneously, this system is protecting your home from other hazards like carbon monoxide and smoke while monitoring temperature. This is complete whole house protection.
The system gives you the option to upgrade it to include smartphone control, cameras, and other home automation. All while never looking out of place in your house.
The Lyric Controller gives you a central command center for all the devices within the system, which includes your thermostats and cameras, locks, lights etc. However, you can also control things via your phone with the app.
Controlling things using the touchscreen is great, but you can also use your voice, which Alexa users are certainly used to.
The Lyric Home Security System is Versatile and Easy To Use
The Honeywell Lyrica security system is a great home security solution for your entire home and for most people, this is going to be all that they need. And think about the peace of mind that you will gain from securing your home from burglary.
Without a security system, you may think that you are safe, but you aren’t. You are an easy target for thieves, you just don’t know it yet.
Also why not check out:
- $15 Motion Sensitive Window Alarm
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- abode Challenges Scout Alarm in the “Ultra-DIY” Home Security Market
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- Alarm Sounding Beach Safe Keeps Your Valuables Protected
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- BeOn Smart Light Bulbs Offer An Instant Layer of Home Security
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- BoxLock Will Protect Your Home Deliveries
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- Circle Parental Filter Controls And Internet Filtering
- Cocoon Is A Smart Device That Will Protect Your Home
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Dojo Monitors Your Smart Home Network for Wi-Fi Dangers
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Frontpoint Security Offers A Truly Customizable DIY Security System
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Nest Security Review Roundup
- Novi 4-in-1 HD Home Security System Review