There are no shortage of Macbook decals. Top of my list includes the Sub Zero and Dark Night decals. And while I’m not a die hard Simpson fan, I’ll gladly add this Macbook decal which depicts Homer eating the glowing Apple icon on the back cover of the Macbook.
The fancy has it for $16. However, they say it’s not designed for the Black Macbook, which has been out of production for some time now, unless of course you went custom on your current generation one.
Also why not check out:
- 6 Reasons to Buy an Apple Mac Instead of a Windows PC
- 9 Must-Have MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Accessories 2014 (list)
- A 512GB SSD Laptop goes cheap & new low on the 2017 iPad this week in Deals
- Apple Macbook Air 13″ (2011) 1.8GHz Review
- Expand Your MacBook Air With A MicroSD Card Reader
- How To Install Windows 8 on your MacBook Pro (how to)
- iTab: Apple iBook turned Mac Tablet
- Razer Blade vs. Apple MacBook Pro 17″ (comparison)
- The Cartella for MacBook Air
- Top 10 MacBook Air Accessories (list)
- What to do if your Macbook Battery is Not Charging