Perfect if you can’t afford a racing wheel/seat combo, and plenty good even if you can, the Interworks HKS Racing Controller comes with analog pressure acceleration and brake pedals.
In other words, precise control in a small package. That’s comfort, and performance in racing games. At $45, it’s a quality rig – more quality than you’d get from a steering wheel and pedal in the same price range, and less cumbersome to store and play with.
Throttle and brake buttons come on the right side, and the thumb wheel goes on the left. Unfortunately, right now it’s a PS3-only device.
Also why not check out:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Keyboard & Mouse
- Fire Breathing Dragon USB Xbox 360 Controller
- Mad Catz MLG Pro Circuit Controller Review
- Mad Catz RAT 9 Review
- Madcatz PrecisionAIM Controller Review (Xbox 360)
- PDP Xbox 360 Versus Fighting Pad: Marvel Edition Review
- PowerA MOGA Mobile Gaming System Review
- Razer ATROX Arcade Stick for Xbox 360 Review
- Razer Sabertooth PC/Xbox 360 Elite Gaming Controller Review
- Retrolink USB NES Controller Review
- SCUF DareDeVl Pro Review
- SteelSeries Gunnar Scope Gaming Eyewear Review
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Review
- X-Arcade USB Dual Joystick Review