Sin City, is, of course, a film series defined entirely by CGI. But just how much CGI? The video above tells you pretty much all you need to know.
City Of Sin
However you feel about the movies artistically, and it’s pretty clear audiences have moved on since the second movie couldn’t even crack eight figures at the box office, they are pretty interesting technologically. As we all know, they’re shot on a green screen and use digital cameras to capture the actors. But it’s when the CGI comes in that the movie is actually made.
In a way, it’s oddly experimental. The actors have few props and no real sets to interact with and build an atmosphere off of, so they have to do it all in the mind. Of course, some are better at it than others, but it’s still interesting to see the process at work. Check it out above.
Also why not check out:
- 12 Sexiest Women from the Batman Movies (list)
- 16 NSFW Movies Streaming on Netflix (list)
- 21 of the Best Action Movies on Amazon Prime (list)
- 23 Must See Netflix Movies (and some TV) for April 2013 (list)
- 26 Kung Fu Movies Streaming on Netflix (list)
- 30 of the Best Action Movies Streaming on Netflix (list)
- Amazon Prime Streaming vs Netflix (comparison)
- Amazon Prime VS. Amazon Instant Video (comparison)
- College Humor Batman Must See: A Very Dirty But Hilariously Funny Batman (video/NSFW)
- How to Get 10 Digital Movies for Just $10 From Vudu
- Netflix And VUDU Now Available On Boxee Box, 1-month Free Trial And 1 Free HD Movie
- Netflix vs Blockbuster (comparison)
- Netflix vs. VUDU (comparison)
- Redbox vs. VUDU (comparison)
- Superman Vs. Hulk (video)
- Top 8 Sexiest Comic Chicks (According to Us)
- Video of the Day: SXSW Bully Gets Knocked Out (NSFW)
- Who is the Hottest Catwoman? (pics)