Try not to get too excited, but here is the retail packaging for the soon to be released Sony PS4. Jaw dropping I know. In all seriousness, Sony is clearly playing it safe in terms of brand association, as this packaging is very similar to that of the PS3.
Apparently, the photos come by way of PlayStation Europe community manager Chris Owen’s Twitter account, who also showed off three different colors for the Dual-shock 4. This includes black, wave blue, and magma red.
The Sony PS4 releases on November 15th.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best PS4 Games 2014
- 5 Things To Know About Project Morpheus, Sony’s PlayStation VR Headset (List)
- 7 Examples of How the Playstation 4 Dominates the XBox One
- Details Revealed on How Sony’s PlayStation 4 Eye Will Work
- Introducing PlayStation Vue: TV for Your PS4 or PS3 Without a Cable Sub
- Is this the Actual PS4 Console We’ve All Been Looking For?
- Labor Day Deals on PlayStation 4 and Xbox Ones ($359)
- New PlayStation 4’s Being Sold for $50 Less on eBay
- Odd, The PS4 Launching in Japan in 2014, Three Months After the US Launch
- Official: Here is the ACTUAL PS4 Console
- PlayStation 4 Shows Up In Stock at Best Buy, Ships by Xmas
- PlayStation 4 Spotted for $30 Off on eBay
- PlayStation 4: Where to Buy + List of Stores at Midnight
- PS Vita TV Lets You Play Your PS4 in Another Room, Plays Hundreds of Games, Costs $100 (video)
- PS4 drops to $350 & Gets Free Game Xmas Eve at Best Buy
- PS4 Launching November 13th According to a Leaked Poster
- PS4 Specs Unveiled, Includes Touchpad Controller, 8GB of RAM, Coming Holiday 2013
- PS4 Update 2.01 Coming Soon
- Sony PS4 Launch Date Announced, Coming November 15th in the US, November 29th in EU
- Sony’s PS4 Will Allow Users To Access Their Game Libraries Anywhere
- Take a First Look at Sony’s PS4 Interface in this Short Video (video)
- This PlayStation 4 Teardown Will Answer All Your Questions
- White PlayStation 4 Bundle Goes on Sale at Newegg for 10% off
- Why Buy Pre-Fab? Build a PS4!