If you’re in the market for a new pair of wireless earbuds, you certainly have plenty of options, but not all of them are stylish and well designed. And not all of them will fit your needs if you have an active lifestyle. Like the best waterproof earbuds.
Earbuds That Stay in Your Ears
Luckily, you can choose G1 TWS True Wireless Earbuds from HAVIT. These earbuds are the ultimate pair of sports-friendly true wireless earbuds. These earbuds are made for people on the move, whether you are at the gym, running, skating or doing any other activity.
Some of the features that make these earbuds sports friendly include Wireless charging, IPX5 waterproof, Fallproof Design, Mini Storage Case, Bluetooth 5.0 and optimized audio output.
The G1 frees you from cables that get in the way and cause in-ear sounds that you don’t want. It also goes wireless when it comes to charging. Charge your earbuds cable-free. Just place it on the wireless charging pad and that’s it. You can still charge them with a cable if you want though.
6mm titanium diaphragm speaker drivers and an Airoha1526 high-end chipset deliver crystal clear, non-interruptive audio. That audio has been carefully tuned and optimized for audio accuracy in every frequency.
Since these earbuds are built for sports, you won’t have to worry about falling earbuds. That’s because they measured thousands of ears so they could design 3 pairs of anti-fall eartips and earwings in different sizes to make sure these lightweight earbuds not only fit but stay in your ears. They weigh just 6g each. Being built for an active lifestyle, they are also rugged and durable. The G1 True Wireless Earbuds can withstand low-pressure water spray, so they will stand up to your sweat with no problem.
The earbuds themselves have 60mAh of power for about 3.5 hours of playback time, while the mini storage case also provides an extra 720mAh of power. The earbuds fully charge in just 1.5 hours, while the storage case charges in 2 hours. This is convenient when you have low power, because you can just charge for 20 minutes, and you’ll get 1 hour of playback time. Your workout won’t have to be interrupted.
Your Earbuds Will Always Have Power
The storage case is nicely designed too and it is about the size of an egg. It will store and charge your earbuds at the same time. The magnetic coverage design lets you easily open and close the case, and turn on the earbuds.
Aside from that the G1 has only one button which will play/pause, play previous / next song, answer/end/reject calls, and talk to Siri / Google Assistant.
It looks like the G1 are exactly the earbuds that you need for sports and fitness.
Also why not check out:
- AirPlus Case With Wireless Charging For Your AirPods
- Amazon Premium Headphones for $19
- Apollo 7 Earbuds are of the New, Totally Wireless Generation: Does It Work?
- Audiofly AF120 Earbud Reviews
- Beats Wireless Headphones
- BeatsX are the iPhone-Ready, Bluetooth Earbuds You’ve Been Waiting For
- Best Waterproof Earbuds
- Best Wireless Earbuds
- Brainwavz Audio B400 Quad Armature Earphones
- Creative Labs HS-930i2 Earbud Headphones Review
- dB Logic EP-100 Earbud Headphones Review
- Decibullz: Affordable Earbuds Molded for You
- Drum Earphones: Delivering A Concert Experience
- earHERO: Clandestine Headphones That Are Perfect for Spying
- Earin Review: Wireless Earbuds Done Right…Almost
- Earin Wireless Earbuds Are So Small, They’re Almost Invisible
- Harman Kardon Beautiful Sound NI In-Ear Headphones Review
- Here Active Listening Customizable Earbuds for Sale by Christmas
- id America Spark Hi-Def In-ear Headphones Review
- IQbuds Boost with EarID
- Jabra Rox Wireless Earbuds Fit Your On-The-Go Lifestyle
- JAYS a-JAYS Four Earbuds Review
- JBL’s Everest 700 Elite New, Affordable Wireless Headphones
- Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones
- LifeEar Smart Hearing Aid
- Light Therapy Earbuds Make Your Ears Glow, May Help You Sleep
- Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones Review
- MEElectronics SP51P Sound Preference In-Ear Headphones Review
- MEElectronics Sport-Fi S6 In-Ear Headphones Review