The Guinness Surger promises to offer the perfect bar pint in your home – or something close to that. It works by you adding a small amount of water to the metal plate, then placing the poured Guinness on the device. Ultrasonic pulses are then emitted through the beer releasing gas and settling the thick creamy stout for a picture perfect bar pint. We’re not sure if you really have to buy the Guinness Draft Surger Beer to experience the true effect, but hell, we don’t even know if this whole thing is a marketing ploy.
Available in the UK for £17.
The Guinness Surger [TechDigest]
Also why not check out:
- Boob Beer Bong
- Bottoms Up Beer Dispenser Fills Your Glass From the Bottom (video)
- Cooper’s DIY Beer Review: The Art of Simplicity
- Drink Cold, Frosty Beers With The Beer Glass Froster
- Fresh Beer Only Is The Only App Beer Nerds Need
- Frozen Beer Slushie Maker By Kirin Ichiban Makes Your Brewski Super Cold (video)
- Giant Fist Bumping Koozie
- Kegtron Wireless Keg Monitor Makes Your Tap Smarter
- LD Carlson Deluxe Brewer’s Best Equipment Kit Review (Part 1)
- Mighty Mug Makes Glasses Impossible To Knock Over
- Morebeer Review: An Exercise in Home Brewing with their Super Deluxe Kit
- The Black Key Ring Gives Hooking On Your Keys A Little Style