Welcome to the 2nd to last Grand Theft Auto Online Heist. Previous heists held some form of modesty and honor among thieves, Trevor throws all that goodwill out of the window. Welcome to the dirtiest heist GTA Online can provide.
Series A Funding
Drugs, drugs, drugs. That’s all this heist is about. The Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Heist Seris A Funding has you robbing multiple drug dealers, all for your own benefit. Be ready to drive aggressively, fight hard, and work closely with your team as a lot of these missions feature hordes of enemies chasing you.
This first mission features a big robbery on a private yacht. It’s a big fight with two teams. One, the boat team, will be raiding a giant yacht for drugs while the 2nd team uses the helicopter to provides support and the escape route. Ground team, be sure to bring shotties for quick kills in cramped quarters.
Once the mission starts the boat team should drive to their water vehicles then head to the yacht. Park in the back of the giant boat to get aboard.
The helicopter team should land on the local pier. Using snipers and rocket launchers to shoot down helicopters and any guards they can spot. Inside the boat, the 2nd team should be doing their own fighting. There are packages of coke spread across the yacht you need to pick up. Best advice for this Grand Theft Auto Online mission is to steal from the bottom up, using the tracker in your minimap to not miss a one. Once all bags have been grabbed the helicopter will fly over to the boat and land carefully. Don’t waste all this hard work by crashing.
Once your helicopter is full, fly out to sea to lose your wanted level. Then land at the waypoint to deliver the goods.
In this GTA Online Heist mission, your team will be disguised as garbage workers with full uniforms and even your own 6 wheeled garbage truck! You will need to drive to multiple locations and grab drug filled garbage bags. It won’t be easy, though, these bags belong to the local gangs and they will fight tooth and nail to keep them. This mission can be challenging, as you can’t use heavy armor while under heavy fire. Therefore have lots of armor in your inventory and use them to keep your armor full.
Have your two most experienced players be the Collectors, they focus on grabbing the bags and getting back to the truck. The remaining will be Operators, they need to drive the truck while providing supporting fire. The operators need to know how to get as close as possible to the bags while driving the cumbersome truck. We have some tips to do so below, but it would best to practice driving beforehand.
Once you start the Grand Theft Auto Online mission head to the garbage truck, take out the few guards and steal it. Follow the waypoint for your first pickup, then have the collectors hop out and grab the bags to move on.
Enemies start attacking with the second pickup. Ignore them as much as possible to focus on picking up bags.
Your third stop is Vespucci Boulevard. Have the garbage truck head the yellow marker for the bag to spawn, then back the truck into the alley near the bags for a quick deposit.
The last stop is a busy gas station where you will be attacked from all sides. Use explosives freely but carefully against the Vagos cars, you don’t blow up a teammate. While the team is fighting off the gangsters, back the truck into the rear of the gas station for a quick grab.
Driving to the drop off point will be difficult. Vagos will spawn from everywhere to take you out. Keep your armor up and bash your way through them. Reach the waypoint and the Vagos will back off.
This will be an easy stealth mission to steal two vans.
Start the mission and follow the waypoint to find a supply of silenced weapons, take your pick. Then use the nearby boat to travel to your next destination.
Once in the campground keep good communication and move slowly, it is easy to accidently set off an alarm. Once the camp is clear find the vans on the north side of the camp. Drive like hell to leave the camp as soon as possible. Vehicular enemies will swarm around you but they are easily destroyed with good shooting.
Drop the drugs off to finish this Grand Theft Auto Online Heist mission.
You’ve done this style of a GTA Online mission before; clear the guards, steal the trucks, and make it back home in one piece. There are two teams; the Ground team will take a truck each and the Lookouts hop into a Technical with a mounted machine gun.
Grab your Kuruma and head to the waypoint. Don’t jump right into the middle of the nest, do some sniping to make it easier. Then make your way to the vehicles with a keen eye, as guards can hiding.
Once you have scored the trucks let the technical lead the way so the machine gun can clear out the roadblocks. It’s a long drive home so keep your team close all the way to warehouse. Drop off the trucks a the warehouse for GTA Online mission complete.
Same as the last mission, clear the guards, steal the truck, make it home. Have everyone bring armored Kurumas.
Start the mission and head to the waypoint. Stay outside the base and snipe some guards. Head straight towards the truck once the guards are reduced. If you are a capable driver, back the semi into the trailer to hook it up and to start a timer.
Drive quick, use dirt roads, and have your teammates cover you to prevent damage from enemies. Reach the destination alive and on time. Congrats you are moving onto the finale!
Compared to the other Grand Theft Auto Online Heist finales this one is short but very loud.
First, drive to the warehouse and fight against the waves of enemies. Make grenades your friends here, they can take quickly take out cars and gangsters alike. Then take off in the Bensons and Technical. Let the mounted machine gun on the Technical lead the way so it can take out choppers and enemy cars. Don’t run over motorcycle enemies as they can damage your ride as they explode.
Survive the ride, reach the lighthouse and you have finished the fourth Grand Theft Auto Online Heist!
Related Grand Theft Auto Online Articles
GTA 5 Cheats: Grand Theft Auto is known for their wacky and intense cheats that help you get the highest wanted levels. Check here for a how-to guide on Grand Theft Auto 5 cheats.
Cunning Stunts: Racing just got crazier. The introduction of stunt races has opened a whole new world to racing aficionados you can read about here.
GTA 5 Secrets: A huge secret in Grand Theft Auto 5 was cracked recently. Use this guide to find your way through golden peyote plants, sasquatch and celebrity appearances!
GTA 5 Earn Money and Build Rep: To survive this heist missions you need the rep and cash. We made a detailed quide on how to quickly acquire both.
Also why not check out:
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Looks… Different In First Person
- 10 GTA 5 Easter Eggs for Your Viewing Pleasure
- 11 GTA 5 Halloween Costume Ideas (list)
- 12 of the Best Open World Games
- 12 Things You Need to Know About GTA Online
- 18 Real World Things You Can Do and See in GTA V That is Sure to Make It a Hit
- An Open Letter to Mass Effect 3 Producer Casey Hudson Regarding the Mass Effect 3 Ending Controversy
- Assassin’s Creed 3 E3 Gameplay Footage (video/E3)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Gameplay Takes you to the High Sea, Swashbuckling Never Looked so Good (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Gameplay Trailer Revealed (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Multiplayer Trailer Released (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Official Trailer #2 (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Replica Hidden Arm Blade On Sale at Gamestop
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Trailer (video)
- Assassin’s Creed III Meta Review – A Round Table of “Prose” and Cons
- Assassin’s Creed IV Stealth Gameplay Trailer (video)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Review
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity Makes With The Assassinations
- Battlefield: Hardline Now Showing Up at Origin Store and Retailers
- Best Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-Order Deals & Comparison
- Borderlands 2 Review (PS3)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gets $12 discount, Huge 27-inch IPS Monitor $185 Off
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Ground Zero With Nuketown 2045 (video)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer and Release Date Unveiled (video)
- Drift Stage Is A Stunning-Looking Game From Just Two People
- EA Star Wars Battlefront Shows Off Hoth’s Realistic Multiplayer Mayhem
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Review
- Fallout 4 DLC Details
- Fallout 4 Release Nears: Watch Demos and Get Ready
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Review: Human After All
- Gaming Rumor: Assassin’s Creed 3 To Be Set In Feudal Japan?
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Release Date Set for Spring 2013 (video)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Trailer Released (video)
- Grand Theft Auto Online Humane Labs Raid Heist
- Grand Theft Auto Online: Cunning Stunts DLC
- GTA 5 Holiday Update: Fireworks, Snowballs, and More
- GTA 5 Secret Characters: Bigfoot and TeenWolf
- GTA Online Heist: Prison Break
- GTA Online Heists: Fleeca Bank Guide
- GTA Online Heists: Pacific Standard
- GTA Online: Cunning Stunts DLC
- GTA Online: How to Earn Money and Build Your Rep
- GTA V Gameplay Trailer Released Today
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Review: Nails In The Coffin
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Video Shows Off Aerial Explosions
- Linsey Lohan Loses GTA 5 Lawsuit, Setting Important Video Game Precedent
- Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Gets Unboxed, Includes Night Vision Goggles (video)
- More Details Concerning GTA V for Your Gaming Fix
- New Grand Theft Auto 5 Screenshots Appear (pics)
- New GTA 5 DLC “Finance and Felony” and What You Should Know
- New GTA 5 Screeshots Unveiled, New Released Date Set
- PETA Vs. The Black Flag Upcoming Assassin’s Creed 4 Said to “Glorify Whaling”
- Play As Deathstroke in Batman: Arkham Origins
- Saints Row 3 Cheats to Get Your Rampage On
- Sims 4 Cheats
- Ubisoft’s “The Division” Open Beta Arrives This Month
- Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition Confirmed, Pre-Order Coupon for 20% Off
- Watch Dogs Pre-Order Bonus Comparison (Updated)
- Watch Dogs Who’s Who Character Trailer
- Watch GTA 5 Recreate Numerous Movie And TV Shows (video)
- Watch_Dogs 14 Minutes of Hacking and Multiplayer Gameplay (video)
- Watch_Dogs Gameplay Blowout (Videos)
- XBOX Live Gold vs. PSN Plus (comparison)