There are a lot of options when it comes to smartphone cases, but they are not all created equal. Some are nothing more than a shell of armor, while others offer extra features like a grip.
A Colorful Way To Protect Your Phone
These cases come in a variety of colors and they will fit your Galaxy S9 and s9+, iPhone X, 8 and 7. So what is it that sets the Grip2u apart from other smartphone cases on the market? Well, it is more stylish than most of the options out there and it features a handy band on the backside to provide you with a sturdy grip that will make sure it stays in your hand.
The bands are even customizable so that you can mix and match band and case colors to your liking. And of course, these cases still give you access to all of your phones features. Just be aware that wireless charging will function with Galaxy S9 / S9+, iPhone X and iPhone 8 / 8 Plus cases only.
It’s Colorful and Customizable
They did a great job designing these cases. We’ve seen our share of smartphone cases around here and these really stand out. These days it’s not easy to make a case that stands out from the crowd and still manages to be stylish and useful at the same time.
The customization options are just icing on the cake. The company likes to use the hashtag #PreventTheDrop and you can see why. This design allows you to keep a solid grip on your phone at all times. If you have ever dropped your phone and broken it, you’ll appreciate this handy case.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Cheapest Smartphones
- 5 of the Best Aftermarket Smartphone Insurance Plans
- AT&T Brings Back Unlimited Data Plan: What to Know
- Best Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Best SIM Cards for USA
- Best Smartphone Cameras
- Best Unlocked Phone
- Best Unlocked Smartphone 2019
- Best Verizon Smartphones
- How To (And Why You Should) Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Setup an iPhone Hotspot iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Specs vs. Samsung Note 4 Specs
- LG V20 Smartphone Review
- Moto Z2 Force Smartphone Review
- OnePlus 3 Review
- OnePlus 3T Smartphone Review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Smartphone Review
- Samsung SCH-A990 3.2MP Phone Released in US
- Samsung SCH-B600 – 10 Megapixel Phone
- Samsung T809
- Samsung T809 Review
- Samsung’s E1107 Crest Solar Cell Phone Coming This June
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Introduces Smartphone 4K Screen
- Sprint One Up VS. T-Mobile Jump Phone Upgrade Plans (comparison)
- Sprint’s New $80 Unlimited Phone Plan: No Video Allowed
- The Light Phone Is A Small, Powerful Little Phone
- Turing Phone: This Crypto-Phone Gets Weird – On Purpose
- weBoost eqo Solves Your Cell Signal Problems with Hassle-Free Setup
- YotaPhone 2 Has Two Screens, No Waiting