Are you ready for hands-free TV on DISH? It’s here and it is made possible by Google Assistant. DISH has unveiled its new integration with Google Assistant so that you can free up your hands for things like your popcorn and drinks while you enjoy movies or TV shows. And let’s be honest, your smartphone too since that is always in your hands.
Just Use Your Voice
DISH customers who have a Hopper, Hopper Duo, Joey or Wally can control their TV using just their voice. DISH is actually the first pay-TV provider to partner with Google Assistant. This integration makes it easier than ever to turn your living room into a smart entertainment environment.
Read: DISH Vs. DirecTV
And another big bonus is that the days of you searching for that remote are over. Hint: It’s probably in your couch cushion, but that’s okay, you won’t need it any longer anyway. You can pick up some spare change and brush away the debris while you’re in there.
You can ask Google Assistant to set recordings, change the volume, even launch apps like Game Finder, Netflix, Pandora and more. I would say that it puts all of these things at your fingertips, but that’s no longer true. It puts these features on the tip of your tongue.
Aside from that you can also Customers can also navigate, play, pause, fast-forward, rewind and search for content by channel, title, genre, or actor. The search results displayed will include DISH’s live, recorded and on-demand titles, plus you’ll also get Netflix’s selection of popular shows and movies.
Say Goodbye To Your Remote
For instance, you can ask it things like Change the channel to ABC, Show me Star Trek, Pause, Resume, Rewind 30 seconds and much more. To set it up on your system, all you have to do is download the Google Assistant app on a mobile device. This is a great move by DISH and comes hot on the heels of their World Cup coverage.
Also why not check out:
- Amazon Prime Video Is On DISH Hopper 3
- American Airlines Offers Live TV Powered By DISH
- AT&T SportsNet and the Vegas Golden Knights Now Available on DISH in Las Vegas
- Best Satellite TV
- College Football Fan? DISH Has You Covered
- DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare
- DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home
- DirecTV vs. DISH Picture Quality: Who Has Better Picture Quality? DirecTV or DISH?
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. COMCAST: The Showdown Between DirecTV, DISH, and COMCAST
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider?
- DISH Activates Google Assistant On Hopper Receivers
- DISH Anywhere App Review
- DISH Brings College Football To Seven Peaks Music Festival
- DISH Joins Apple Business Chat
- DISH Launches OnePoint To Control Multiple TVs
- DISH Network and DirecTV Channel Guide
- DISH Network Comes Down Hard on Satellite Pirates
- Dish Network Earnings Saved By Massive Subscriptions to Sling TV
- DISH Network Review, A Hands On Experience
- Dish Network Updates Dish Anywhere App with Personalization Features
- Dish Network Wireless Joey Review Roundup
- Dish Voice Remote Allows Customized Channel Control
- Dish Voice Remote Review Roundup
- DISH vs. Time Warner Cable (comparison)
- Get Great Dish TV Packages From Planet Dish
- Hopper 3 Review Round Up
- How To Program a Dish Network Remote: Using Your Remote with a New Device
- Watch EPIX 4K Ultra HD Movies On DISH
- Watch The World Cup Live in 4K on DISH