Disclaimer: GoBe was a fraudulent crowd funding campaign
If you’re looking to live a more healthy lifestyle or are looking to drop some weight, chances are you’re probably on some kind of diet that tracks calories. Instead of trying to find apps to do it, the GoBe monitor does it for you through your skin. The band automatically measures your calorie intake as well as how many calories you’ve burned, your activity, hydration, sleep, stress levels and so much more. And all the info is delivered right to your smartphone for easy observation and analysis. You won’t have to log or guess how many calories you’re taking it and working off since it precisely calculates calorie intake, burn, and metabolic rate during any activity.
It measure calories consumed through your skin using Healbe FLOW Technology that combines nique algorithm with measurements from the body manager’s pressure, accelerometer, and impedance sensors to show you calories consumed; metabolic rate and calories burned during any activity; hydration; sleep; and stress. And since it’s wearable, you never have to worry about tracking anything. The wristband also sports a sleek design that’s waterproof so you can wear it all day, even in the shower or while out for a swim. And its simple digital display is easy to read and gives you instant access to your body’s data. When it’s all out of juice after three days of typical use, just charge it one hour and it’s ready to go again.
With its app, all the info you need to find the right balance in your healthy life is transmitted from the device to your smartphone on an ongoing basis via Bluetooth every time you activate the app. It stores all the info you need to find out what you’re eating and burning so that you can reach your goals easier. It even tells you your hydration levels and sleep phases. Get yours for $199 with estimated delivery this June.
Also why not check out:
- 12 Wearable Devices That’ll Make Your New Year’s Resolution a Reality (list)
- 7 Heart Pumping Features of the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch (list)
- AliveCor Uses Your Smartphone To Detect A Serious Heart Condition
- Aquapulse Bone Conduction Heart Rate Monitor Is A Swimmers Metronome
- BSX Insight Measures Athletic Horsepower, Wearable Athletic Sensor Pairs With Your Sports Watch
- Gadget Review Daily Deals: Zombie Survival Kit $35, Heart Rate Monitor Watch $15, $270 Windows 8 Laptop
- Gadget Review: Sportline TQR 775 Men’s Analog Stainless Steel Heart Rate Watch (video)
- HeartMath Inner Balance Sensor Review
- LG Wants To Help You Get Fit, Showcases Lifeband Touch and Heart Rate Monitor Earphones At CES
- MIO Alpha Heart Monitor Watch (video)
- Oregon Scientific SH201 Heart Rate Monitor Watch Review
- PulseOn Redefines The Heart Monitor (video)
- Remote Heart Monitoring Powered By Bluetooth
- spree Fitness Monitor Review
- Under Armour’s New Armour39 Willpower Monitoring System Scores Your Workout Based On Heart Rate, Calories and Intensity
- Withings Pulse Review: Now Part of Your Complete Health Picture