As the world’s first built-in WiFi action cam, gobandit’s LIVE device allows adrenaline addicts to view, edit and share their videos on social networks like Facebook and YouTube with their smartphone instantly. All your greatest adventures will be captured in full 1080p HD action with the innovative action cam that can record from your helmet, bike or car (to name a few). There’s also a full range of accessories for the LIVE action cam for practically every sport. Meanwhile, if you’re looking for a fairly priced 3D camcorder, the DXG-5F9V 3D camcorder does a perfect job.
LIVE also has the ability to sense your surrounding, record your position, latitude, longitude, acceleration and speed through the cutting-edge 170° degree wide-angle rotating optics, 3-Axis Gyro, 3D accelerometer, barometric altitude sensor and lighting-fast GPS receiver with no less than 5Hz refresh rate. There’s a gobandit studio app to complement the LIVE action cam, which allows users to further customize their videos by adding skins and performance data. The LIVE action cam weighs less than one-third-of-a-pound (0.31 pounds) and measures 4.1 x2.4 x1.3-inches (H x W x D) in size, so it’s compact for any adventure. It’ll be available beginning March and will cost $419.
Also why not check out:
- Best Cheap Vlogging Camera for YouTube in 2020 (October Reviews)
- Best Vlogging Cameras Under $300 in 2020 (October Reviews)
- DXG’s DXG-5F9V 3D Camcorder Sells for $299
- Graava Will Make Your Sports Cam Videos for You
- HELLO Turns Your TV Into A Powerful Video Communication Device
- Samsung’s HMX-Q10 Camcorder Includes Switch Grip Tech For Lefties
- Sanyo Introduces Their First 1080P Pocket Cam
- Solar Powered Camcorder
- Sony Bloggie Touch (MHS-TS10/S) Camcorder Review
- Zoom Q3HD Camcorder Review