So you have the best photo box, but now you need to edit video.
Video is becoming more and more central to how we live our lives. In turn, that means shooting and editing video is becoming a day-to-day skill set. But if you don’t want to bring your computer on your surfing trip, and who could blame you, that means hoping your cards don’t get destroyed and waiting weeks to edit. Gnarbox, however, puts an editing station in your hands.
The Gnarbox loads a bunch of processing power and video tools into a tough case. Simply slot in your SD cards, your USB sticks, your microSD cards, and it immediately backs up your footage. Then use the app to tweak photos, cut together footage, and create the edits you need.
And, of course, it doesn’t stop there. Once you’re ready to go with the edits, you don’t need to wait; you can use your phone’s connection to upload edits to social media, to file sharing sites, to wherever you need them to go.
Obviously, Gnarbox is not going to be the same thing as sitting down in an edit bay and cutting together a professional edit of your footage. But most of the time, we’re not looking for anything excessive; we’re looking to put together a simple assembly of footage and get it out there for people to see. If that’s you, and for most of us it very much is, Gnarbox will be the perfect tool. And at $200, able to handle 4K video, it’ll be ideal for amateur editors and those who need to cut on the go alike.
Also why not check out:
- Action-Oriented V.360 Cam Takes Full Panorama Video
- Bubl Is The First True 360-Degree Camera
- DJI Ronin Is A Free-Floating Gimbal To Achieve A Better Shot
- DSLR Red Dot Sight Makes For Killer Wildlife Photography
- Elephant Steady Keeps Your iPhone Video Smooth As Silk
- Get Better Photography Lighting With Pocket Spotlight
- GoRigIt Combines Your Two Favorite Cameras
- iStabilizer Dolly for Smartphones Review
- One-Person Photography Studio via DIY Flash Backpack
- Selfie Arm Changes the Art of the Selfie
- Snappgrip Wireless Bluetooth Camera Remote Shutter Release Controller Review
- Suitcase Photo Booth
- The Joby Action Jib Gives You High-Flying Shots On The Cheap
- This Handy Infographic Gets at the Roots of Digital Photography Terms