It might be September, but trust us when we tell you that many hot summer days are still in front of us. Crack an ice cold beer and you’ll quell some of that agony. That is until it warms to room temperature, which often happens in hot and humid heat waves.
The best fist pumping action we could find is this insanely large, Hulk like Giant Fist Koozie. Really no explanation is needed, though you might be interested to learn that it cost just $17, and we’re confident the cast of Jersey Shore would endorse it. The fist is made from foam, and should fit most standard bottles and cans. Just keep in mind your hand will probably sweat balls, which is something we’d be willing to accept in the name of a cold brewskie.
Also why not check out:
- Boob Beer Bong
- Bottoms Up Beer Dispenser Fills Your Glass From the Bottom (video)
- Cooper’s DIY Beer Review: The Art of Simplicity
- Drink Cold, Frosty Beers With The Beer Glass Froster
- Fresh Beer Only Is The Only App Beer Nerds Need
- Frozen Beer Slushie Maker By Kirin Ichiban Makes Your Brewski Super Cold (video)
- Guinness Surger Offers Bar Draft Pint Using Ultrasonic Technology
- Kegtron Wireless Keg Monitor Makes Your Tap Smarter
- LD Carlson Deluxe Brewer’s Best Equipment Kit Review (Part 1)
- Mighty Mug Makes Glasses Impossible To Knock Over
- Morebeer Review: An Exercise in Home Brewing with their Super Deluxe Kit
- The Black Key Ring Gives Hooking On Your Keys A Little Style