Console and PC gamers who are looking for a more compact wireless gaming keyboard/mouse solution should check out the GameSir VX AimSwitch. You may not have the desk space for a full QWERTY keyboard and maybe you aren’t even playing from a desk. A full-sized keyboard can be a pain when gaming from your couch. This keyboard and mouse combo for consoles and PC solves these issues, keeping you in the game and improving your success. Letting you focus on the game by getting rid of half the keyboard.
Get In The Game
The GameSir VX AimSwitch brings wireless mouse and keypad support to all consoles. It’s compatible with the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and your PC. You are good to go right out of the box. This device uses the GameSir Agility X 2.4GHz wireless receiver for instant wireless connection with a 32.8 ft. range, giving you some freedom to game where you like. At your desk, on the couch, wherever you want. So get your headset ready, settle in and get ready to game.
Works With All Consoles
No RGB Backlighting Here
Mouse Feels Cheap
Other features include 38 TTC red key switches with low resistance and fast response rates, as well as customization through the mobile app. With the GameSir G-Crux app you can configure every key of the keyboard when paired with your mobile device. Aside from the keyboard you also get the GameSir GM190 gaming mouse which offers optimized aiming accuracy and better stability. The keyboard connects wirelessly using a dongle, while you connect the mouse to the AimSwitch via USB.
This combo actually works pretty well. I found that I was able to concentrate on my game better thanks to the removal of many keys that I don’t use in-game. It performs very well when playing. The mouse feels a bit cheap, but that didn’t really bother me. It is noticeable when you feel it in your hand though. It has everything you need for most modern games. MOBA and FPS gamers will love it.
The Keyboard Goes Anywhere
If you are a gamer who doesn’t need a full typing experience, you’ll want to consider the GameSir VX AimSwitch. It will feel weird at first if you are used to a full keyboard, but you get used to it very quickly. Our experience with this device was great and we think it is worth trying out. The price is affordable, so go for it. We are still enjoying it. While the mouse feels cheap in your hand, it does what it is supposed to do with great results. The real star of the show is the keyboard. It may not have any RGB lighting, but that’s okay. It’s worth it.
Also why not check out:
- AlphaGrip AG-5:QWERTY Keyboard in a Game Pad
- Beautiful Switchblade Gaming PC From Razer
- Cideko (Bluetooth) Air Keyboard Conqueror Review
- Corsair Vengeance K60 Performance FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- First Look: Razer Anansi MMO Gaming Keyboard
- Gadget Review: G13 Gameboard by Logitech
- Gadget Review: Razer Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Gaming Keyboard
- Gamers Delight: Logitech Adds 3 New ‘G’ Gaming Peripherals
- Logitech G510s LCD Gaming Keyboard Review
- Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Logitech Unveils The G13 Gameboard With Built-in Analog Stick
- MadCatz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Touch Screen Gaming Keyboard Review
- MaxKeyboard Durandal G1NL Mechanical Keyboard Review
- Razer Announces Orbweaver Mechanical Gamepad (Video)
- Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Mass Effect Edition Gaming Keyboard Review
- Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Gaming Keyboard Review
- Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Keyboard Rocks 10 Display Keys and a 4-inch LCD Trackpad (video)
- Razer Nostromo All-Around Gaming Keypad
- Razer Orbweaver Elite Mechanical Gaming Keypad Review
- Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard Review
- ROCCAT Isku Keyboard & Kone+ Mouse
- Scorpion K10 Smart Gaming Keyboard
- SteelSeries Apex [RAW] Gaming Keyboard Review
- Thermaltake eSports Level 10 M Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Tt eSPORTS Challenger Ultimate Gaming Keyboard Review
- Tt eSPORTS Meka G-Unit Wired Keyboard Review