If you recall, about 2 weeks ago I wrote up a quick post detailing the Automoto, a 3 wheeled scooter. At the time I thought nothing of it until the fine folks importing the vehicle to the US contacted me requesting a review. And what better way to review it than to produce a short video segment. So me and George (our resident GadgetReview photag) headed out to Van Nuys on one cold California day and got an EXCLUSIVE first look and review of the vehicle. So, check out the video below to see me in my first ever real-deal video review. Yes, I’m a bit rough on the delivery but it’s my first one, so take it easy on me, and feedback is more than welcome. What could the Automoto be the best one for kids, commuting, speed lovers…?
This isn’t your typical electric scooter adult model. This is a unique experience.
This is a review of the three-wheel tilting scooter called the Automoto. The Auto Moto is a registered trademark of TheAutomoto.com, which is a registered wholesale powersports distribution company.
The Automoto is powered by a 150cc single cylinder 4 stroke engine that lets you experience the thrill of enclosed three-wheel tilting when you take a turn. You know, it’s called the Auto Moto for a reason. The tilting rocker system automatically adjusts to the tilt when you’re taking a turn, and ensures excellent traction by keeping the rear wheels in firm contact with the road.
Check if in your state your car driver license will suffice to let you take this beauty with a carbon fiber style dashboard and adjustable handlebar on the roads.
This two-seater yields 83 miles per gallon and stores 2.1 gallons in its tank. Experience spacious and ergonomic seating with foldout armrests and a cushioned backrest. This scooter called the Auto is a partially enclosed three-wheel cab, which means that the roof and the windshield protect the riders from wind and rain. Other safety features include a windshield wiper with a high-pressure spray that ensures a clean windshield and better visibility. The built-in alarm system gives you the peace of mind that your vehicle is secure from theft.
Girls and boys using the Auto Moto for conveyance will appreciate the convenience of two dashboard storage compartments and a 72-liter lockable trunk. Keep your smartphone in the dashboard storage and let the call recognition system inform you about incoming calls.
The three-wheel design lets you turn tight corners with ease. The Auto Moto we tested did not have lighted wheels, but that’s something that’s totally up to you. Speaking of wheels, you can choose from two configurations – 7” diameter and 10” diameter rim.
Remember those days of zooming on your Radio Flyer toddler scooter, you can’t go back to them. But with the Auto Moto, you have the perfect 3-wheeler ride that’s economical, easy to park, and very sturdy.
For more information and contacts check out the official site of the 3 wheeled scooter.
- Gadget Review: The Automoto 3 Wheeled Scooter (exclusive & video)
- The Gogoro Smartscooter: EV City Scooting with Swappable Batteries
- Voltitude Electric Scooter Folds To A Cubicle Friendly Size
- Belt Transforms Into A Scooter
- This Self Balancing Electric Scooter Fits in the Back of a Smart Car
Also why not check out:
- Best 50cc Scooter
- Best Gas Scooter
- Best Scooter for Kids
- Eco Reco M5 Electric Scooter Review 2020
- Fastest Electric Scooters – Considering Two Wheels for 2020?
- Glion Dolly Electric Scooter Review
- How Much Does A Electric Scooter Cost?
- How To Make An Electric Scooter – Down And Dirty DIY
- Moped vs Scooter – 6 Key Differences
- NanRobot D4+ Electric Scooter Review
- Qiewa Q1 Hummer Electric Scooter Review
- QIEWA Qmini Electric Scooter Review
- Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Razor E200 Electric Scooter Review
- Razor Eco Smart Metro Electric Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Segway ES1 Electric Scooter Review
- Where To Buy An Electric Scooter
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Review