Talk about the best chef knife. Check this out.
Furtif Evercut Knives from TB Groupe (one of France’s established knife makers) last longer than today’s marriages! They’ll outperform any knife set you’ve ever had and probably look way better, too. They feature a sleek and stealthy design (“Furtif” actually translates as “stealth”) that will look great in any kitchen. Its full-tang blade makes it quite a strong knife, while its laser-bonded titanium-carbide surface lets lit last 300 times longer than standard steel and five times longer than ceramic, which is why it doesn’t need to be sharpened for up to 25 years. The TB design team purposefully designed it to be unique and didn’t want to follow in conventional knife styling with its strikingly faceted handle that’s black, just like the blade. There are four different knives in the collection (the Pairing Knife, Kitchen Knife, Santoku Knife and Chef’s Knife), with the cheapest one going for $78 up to $138.
Also why not check out:
- Best Knife Brands
- Best Oyster Knife
- Best Pocket Knife
- Biohazard Knives Are Built To Take Down The Zombie Hordes
- Hidden Ninja Belt Knife Will Keep Your Pants On When an Assailant Attacks
- Jagdkommando Integral Tri-Dagger Fixed Blade Knife
- Shiroi Hana Chef Knives Will Up Your Kitchen Game
- Stelton Black Knives Are Surely Dexter’s Kill Weapon, If Not, He’s Missing Out
- Wiss Auto-Retracting Utility Knife Saves Fingers (video)