Cooking is the easy part, it’s the clean up that’s tough. And what we’re talking about is the hand scrubbing of pans. The lazy just shove them into the dishwasher, but that’s not a practical use of the household appliance and nor is it very good for your pots in the long run.
Fluidity is a simple dish rack that includes a special water irrigation system that channels run off, clean dish water to two plants. And while the benefit at first appears simply to be growing a few household greens, it’s actually a bit more. You see, the plants sit in perforated pots that contain clay pellets and coconut fiber, which not only control “the water environment of the plant,” but keep the base of the dish rack clean – stagnant water turns into funky, not so appealing sludge.
Unfortunately, the Fluidity dish rack is a concept only and is the brainchild of DesignLibero studio in Milan, Italy.
Also why not check out:
- Best Backpack Sprayer
- Best Compost Bin Outdoor
- Best De-icing Salt
- Best Electric Chainsaw
- Best Garden Root Slayer
- Best Landscape Lighting
- Best Leaf Blower
- Best Outdoor Storage
- Best String Trimmer
- Best Wheelbarrow
- Cloudponics Fully Automated Plant Grow Systems
- Dyna Trap: A Humane And Human Friendly Mosquito Trap
- Homelite 5 Ton Electric Log Splitter Review
- Inaday InaTrap GR-330 Mosquito Trap Review
- Leaf Plug-and-Plant Cannabis Grower: Super Smart, Super Pricey
- Parrot Flower Power Indoor Outdoor Bluetooth Smart Plant Sensor Review