Cars for Stars knows no limits. For the right financier the wizards of wheels will craft a chariot like no other. Feast your eyes on the ostentatious yet awesome Lamborghini Aventador Limo concept. Putter in the lap of luxury while maintaining supercar aesthetics. Pretty slick, right? I hate to lick the cream filling from your Oreo… But that video is all rendered “computer” magic.
Cars for Stars promises it’s ready for production and the car could materialize into a real, tangible car with the support and investment of a willing and “passionate sponsor”. Plus said benefactor will enjoy 12 full months of free advertising, as well other things less important than the ‘ghini itself.
The video reveals some plush features, full champagne bar and more. While it doesn’t look all that comfortable from the renders, Cars for Stars promises leather interiors with travel-friendly lounge seating, rear plasma screens (plasma!?), an unspecified surround sound system, iPod docks and more.
If this one does get built, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see it featured in a pop song video covered in half-naked women. That or it’s used in an Austin Powers movie reboot.
Also why not check out:
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Is A Hybrid Beast
- Lamborghini Aventador J at 2012 Geneva Motor Show
- Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario Is All the Limited You Need
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Happy Birthday from Volkswagen
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica
- Lamborghini’s New 2013 Gallardo LP 560-4
- Lamborghini’s New Gallardo, the LP 570-4 Squadra Corse Is Stunning, Naturally
- Lamborghini’s New Sexy Veneno Roadster Is Ten Times More Than Aventador
- Oemmedi Mechanics Marries A Classic Fiat 500 with a Lamborghini Murcielago
- Up Close with the Hamman Aventador (pics)