Getting booze into a sporting event unnoticed is as simple as strapping on a pair of these sandles, dangling these binoculars over your neck, stuff this iPhone looking contraption into your pocket, or strapping on this prosthetic belly. But smuggling booze into the office and hiding it in plain sight, now that’s another challenge all together. Or is it?
Nope, it isn’t, thanks to this ridiculously stupid Flask Tie. Packed inside the interior of the tie is a removable bladder like system that can be filled with whatever liquid you care to keep wrapped around your neck and impacting your posture. In a rather surprising move, the Flask Tie uses a self sealing nozzle, which should eliminate spills and inadvertent squirts in the face (that’s what she said). Of course there is nothing that says that you have to jam pack it with booze. Though, what else would you use it for?
The Flask Tie is available now for $25.
Also why not check out:
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- 9 Clandestine Drinking Apparatuses To Sneak Booze into Any Sporting Event (list)
- Hide Your Booze In The Camera Flask
- iPhone Flask
- Meet the Drinkmaster Hoodie, Your Winter Drinking Companion
- Mitten Flask Will Keep You Warm And Drunk On The Slopes
- Shot Flask: a Flask with a Built-in Shot Glass (video)
- Sneak Booze Into the Game With These Binoculars
- Sneaky Shoes Hide A Bottle Of Booze
- Star Wars Hans Solo Blaster Toy Gun Doubles As a Flask
- The Cartridge Flask Hides Your Booze Inside Your 8-Bit Memories
- The GameBooze Combines Classic Gaming And Alcohol
- The Glask Puts a Flask in Your Baseball Glove
- The World’s Very First Smart Flask
- Vice Gun Holster Holds an iPhone and Flask