As number 6 in the best archery target buying guide, the field logic hurricane bag target offers highly visible aiming points mainly due to the high contrasts in colors, which makes it great for target practice. It also provides a large target with a long target life due to the brand’s choice of material.
Why We Like It – Field Logic Hurricane Archery Target
The hurricane archery target bag features high visibility from far distances, a nice heavy duty handle that can be used to hang up the target, two different types of targets that offer different difficulties, and depending on how the arrows are being removed, holes in the stuffing of the bag can be sealed.
This bag archery target stops arrows shot from a compound bow, enduring hundreds of arrows while avoiding being completely pierced by them to an extent. However, the types of bows and arrows the user can use is limited. It can’t handle arrows that travel at too fast of a speed, such as arrows shot from a crossbow. Like with the morrell double 450fps archery target, it’s for the best that the archer uses arrows with field tips in combination with the compound bow to help them avoid that problem.
Unlike other bag targets such as the Delta McKenzie Speed Bag Archery Target, the hurricane bag uses 1000 p.s.i tri core technology to provide a longer target life. However, like the Delta McKenzie speedbag, it has two usable sides: One side has a picture of deer vitals on the back to somewhat simulate deer hunting that intermediate users can shoot at, while the other side has eyes, making it suitable for both beginners and intermediate archers.
The hurricane target can last for a while, but only under certain conditions. Any arrow types other than field points can leave big holes in the bag, making the bag not last as long as the user would hope it would. Cheaper alternatives like the field logic block genz youth archery target can have a longer target life in addition to having more options on the types of bows and arrows that can be used without eviscerating the target too soon.
Field Logic Hurricane Archery Target Wrap Up
Customer reviews from the United States have pointed out that while the bag is strong, it can’t handle much aside from a compound bow with field point arrows. It lasts approximately 2 or 3 months at the least before it starts to wear, withstanding nearly 1000 arrows.
Also why not check out:
- Accudart Master Bristle Dartboard Review
- Arachnid Standing Electronic Dartboard Variations Review
- Archery 40cm Targets Longbow Approx Review
- Block Classic 22 Archery Target Review
- Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player Review
- Delta McKenzie Speedbag Archery Target Review
- DMI Bristle Dartboard Review
- DMI Sports Dartboard Electronic Scoreboard Review
- Fat Cat Electronic Dart Board Multiplayer Review
- Field Logic Block GenZ Youth Archery Arrow Target Review
- Field Logic GlenDel Archery Replaceable Review
- Mckenzie 20950 TuffBlock Game Shot Archery Target Review
- Morrell Double 450FPS Archery Target Review
- Morrell Supreme Range Field Point Bag Archery Target Review
- Unicorn Eclipse Board Ultra Segmentation Review
- Viper Regulation Staple Free Galvanized High Grade Review
- WIN MAX Electronic Dartboard Display Adapter Review
- Winmau Blade 5 Bristle Dartboard Review