Nothing beats that feeling that you’re safe and secure in home no matter what. Well Cannon Security wants you to feel just that with their new Digital Door Viewer that’s actually a peephole camera with photo and video for enhanced surveillance. Now you can discreetly identify who’s at your door, while having the ability to program the device to take photos or videos of anyone who comes to your door, just in case anything fishy happens. But not only is it great for homeowners, but it’s also great for businesses and renters since you never know who will knock at your door one day.
Traditional peepholes only provide a limited glimpse of who’s at the door, the device provides you with a panoramic wide-angle view of up to 165 degrees. It features a .3-megapixel camera with photo and video capability, as well as comes with a motion detector that can be programmed to automatically snap pics or take videos when it detects any motion at your door. The photos are then placed in a folder labeled with the date and time that they were taken and stored on a Micro SD card (up to 32 GB).
But that’s not all since it can also act as a doorbell by pushing the ringer button at the bottom of the peephole camera. To see who’s at the door, it’s 2.25″ LCD display clearly displays anyone outside and can be programmed with the current date and time. Installing it is easy and it fits on doors that are between 1.37-inches and 4.13-inches thick. The Digital Door Viewer features a silver finish and operates on a rechargeable 1500mAh lithium battery that can be recharged using a supplied charger and an LED low-battery indicator lets users know when it’s time to recharge. Feel safer at home by getting one for $279.99.
Also why not check out:
- ANNKE 1080P IP Camera Review
- Arlo Go Review: A Wireless, Cloud Based Security Camera That Needs No WiFi
- Blacksumac’s Piper will make your home safer, here’s how.
- Canary Is The World’s First Smart Home Security Device
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- D-Link DCS-8200LH 180° Wide Eye Home Security Camera Review
- D-Link Launches Internet Closed Circuit TV Product
- Eyeball Video Camera: The Third Eye No One Needs
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System Review
- Lynx Pro Smart Home Security System
- Need to Install a LightHouse AI Security Camera? Look No Further than Puls
- Netgear Arlo Q Camera Review
- Netgear Arlo Q Security Camera, Looks To Compete with Dropcam with Free Lifetime DVR Recordings
- Netgear Arlo Wireless Security Camera Review
- Netgear’s Arlo: The Best Home Security Cameras?
- Nightwatcher Robotic LED Light And Wireless HD Security Camera
- Nubo: A Security Cam Ready to Beat the Competition
- Piper nv Home Security System Review
- Piper: Home Security Just Got Tiny And Cute
- Teddy Bear Hidden Camera
- The BuddyGuard Flare is the Most Advanced Security Cam We’ve Seen
- VTech IS7121-2 Audio/Video Doorbell Review
- Wyze Cam Pan Review