The Element Fuego Portable is a grill that embodies a sleek design that makes it small enough to be slung over a shoulder.
A push of a button causes the legs to fold down and lock into position, while straightening them out turns them into a handle for easy carrying. Thanks to an included rubber band the lid and the grill remain in place during transport and a canvas shoulder straps, grease aside, makes the grill easy for carrying. The grill itself is manufactured from cast iron and a push button lighter should mean a quick start up time, provided of course you’ve attached a 14.1 or 16.4 LP gas canister to its hookup.
Element says that the grill produces 8,000 btus to its 159 sq inches of cooking surface and there is even a dishwasher-safe tray that captures and contains all the grease – it can remain in place during transport.
The Element Fuego will go on sale March 28th for $149.99
Also why not check out:
- Best Portable Grill in 2020
- Briefcase Turns Into A Portable BBQ
- Get Ready For Grilling Season With To Go Grill
- Grill N’ Chill Tailgater System Is Another Portable Man Cave
- Pizzoni Transformable Travel Grill Makes Men Froth At The Possibilities
- Solaire Portable Infrared Grill, We Want
- Weber Q140 (with cart) Review