Is the Eastpak Backpack Couch real? You bet ya, at least as far as concepts and prototypes go, you know, the stuff that rarely emerges on the market in the initially presented form. In any case, the Backpack Couch is built for those that reside in what I like to call “small ass” dwellings – think Japan or NYC.
In fact, the Backpack Couch is a partnership between Eastpak and design stuidio Quinze & Milan, and will be presented during milan design week 2010. Supposedly, they’ll produce limited quantities, which is just another way of saying ‘were not sure who wants to put this hideous thing in their living room’.
Also why not check out:
- Best Backpacking Backpacks
- Best Internal Frame Backpack
- Booq Boa Flow Backpack Review
- Chrome Industries Barrage Cargo is a Compact 100% Waterproof Bag
- Everki Titan Backpack Review
- H=Jacket With Attached BackPack
- Mission Workshop Waxed Canvas Backpack
- Powerbag Backpack Review
- Sea To Sky Pack – A Backpack For Adventuring
- SkySaver is the Apartment Rappelling Backpack You Never Knew You Needed
- The ATD1 Backpack Is Resilient And Adaptive
- The Faraday Tote Is The Urban Badass Bag You’ve Been Looking For
- The WalkCar Is Transit In A Backpack