EA is one of the most popular game developers in almost every platform. They have some popular titles under there name on the Xbox One as well, such as Madden NFL 25, Battlefield 4 and more. Recently, EA announced the developer will offer a subscription program known as EA Access which will give gamers access to popular EA titles for a fixed monthly fee of $4.99 — or $29.99 a year. The service will initially launch for a number of selected gamers in beta form, but it will launch for all Xbox One owners very soon.
“We have partnered with Microsoft to deliver EA Access, an all-new monthly (or annual) membership for gamers exclusively on Xbox One that starts at just $4.99 a month. The service is being rolled out in beta to a limited number of players today, but it will launch for everyone on Xbox One soon,” EA said in a blog post.
Subscribing to the program will give you access to the The Vault, a collection of games you can play as long as you are paying for the subscription. The games included in the subscription are: FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4, with more titles coming to the program in the near future.
It’s not just these games, gamers subscribed to EA Access can enjoy a discount of 10 percent on EA digital content purchases for Xbox One offered through the Xbox Games Store. Members can also get trials of new EA games for up to five days ahead of their official launch.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Xbox One Games 2014
- 6 of the Best Open World Games for the Xbox One
- Deals: Xbox One AC Unity Bundle only $319 & 1TB SSD for $280
- Microsoft to Provide Mouse and Keyboard Compatibility on Xbox
- Microsoft’s Xbox One: All The Worst Features
- Ryse Day One Edition Details (What Is It? + Pre-Order Bonus Info)
- The Xbox One X is Huge with Gamers and Holiday Shoppers Alike