Dyson is known for creating some of the most technologically advanced fans around and now they’re entering the humidifier market with their first model dubbed the Hygienic Mist. Just like all of their other products, the humidifier features great looks and a unique design that’ll help you overcome your wintertime woes. Or, you may want to consider the Minka-Aire F844-DK LightWave: Best Remote-Controlled Ceiling Fan, with a reversible motor switch for optimum performance in summer and winter.
Only Available In Japan
Dyson fans will have to wait to get their hands on the humidifier for another year since it’s only available in Japan right now. And its Hygienic Mist name won’t be coming with it when it hits the States in fall 2015. Guess your old humidifier while have to do this winter!
Same Blade-Free Design
Like its other products, the humidifier will sport the same design as its blade-free AirMultiplier-equipped fans and heaters. It’s even said that it actually doubles as a humidifier and a fan, making it great for use in cold and warm weather.
The humidifier will work like any other one on the market today, but comes equipped with ultraviolet light. According to the company, other humidifiers are flawed since they allow bacteria to thrive in their water reservoirs, essentially pumping out stagnant, bacteria-filled air into your house rather than clean and moistened air you want. That ultraviolet light will zap 99.9% of bacteria, allowing you to breathe easier when it’s super cold out.
Besides its ultraviolet light to kill unwanted bacteria, the humidifier will hold up to 3 liters of water and can operate for as long as 18 hours before you need to refill its water reservoir. Like the company’s fans and heaters, it’ll come with its own remote control with sleep times and airflow adjustment levels from 1 to 10. But it’ll also have temperature and moisture sensors so that you can set the perfect moistened atmosphere in your home. This humidifier won’t come cheap since like other Dyson products, it’ll have a heft price rage. It’s going for $560 in Japan right now, with that same price translating to the American model when it comes out next year, too.
- Dyson AM06 Desk Fan Review
- Dyson Humidifier Uses Ultraviolet Light To Clean Your Air
- Auto Cool: A Solar Powered Air Conditioning System For The Car
- Dyson Desk Fan 75% Quieter Than Original, Keeps Same Powerful Airflow
Also why not check out:
- 5 Ways A Humidifier Can Improve Your Health
- Air Purifier vs Humidifier – Pick the Right One
- Air Purifier vs Humidifier – Which Is Best For You?
- Best Humidifier for Baby
- Moistly Grilled Cast Iron Grill Humidifier
- Personal Humidifier Uses Water Bottles
- Quilo 3in1 Tower Fan with Evaporative Air Cooler and Humidifier
- Satechi Debuts A USB Humidifier That Attaches to a Glass of Water or Bottle
- USB Doughnut Humidifier Works in a Glass of Water