Pet owners of hairy dogs make it a habit to both vacuum attentively and brush their pets profusely. Dyson’s new Groom Brush accessory for your vacuum cleaner makes a good case for combining the two steps into one.
It works like any standard wire pet brush, but when you’re done you retract the teeth and any hair that was gathered is vacuumed. That doesn’t make much sense, unless you’re a pet owner, and you know how hard it is to get a dog close to a working vac.
At $90, it looks solidly built and safe.
Also why not check out:
- Dyson 360 Eye Vacuum Bot to Hit Japan at Steep Price
- Dyson DC35 Multi-floor Vacuum Review
- Dyson DC39 Multi Floor Vacuum Review
- Dyson DC41 Review
- Dyson Doubles the Suction of the DC50 and DC47, But Not the Price
- Dyson Hard Combines Mopping and Vacuuming in One (video)
- Dyson Hard Price and Launch Date Announced
- Dyson Unveils Its First Robot Vacuum After 16 Years
- Dyson V6 Vacuum with Giant 60% Off Labor Day Sale