DIRECTV offers DIRECTV Internet Packages for both new and existing customers. Their packages include amenities, such as phone services for both local and national calls, high-speed Internet, and satellite TV. This guide will help you gain more insight into the benefits of purchasing Internet through DIRECTV.
Subscribing to a DIRECTV + Internet bundle is one of the most cost-effective ways to get value out of a double play package from your satellite TV service. This will not only allow you save money, but also time—in addition to bundling several great features into a single package.
[RELATED: DISH vs DIRECTV Comparison]
The satellite television service from DIRECTV allows you to enjoy your favorite entertainment channels, maximizing your TV experience. They do this with both interactive features and DIRECTV On Demand. Also, it enables you to connect all your devices with a high-speed Internet service. DIRECTV provides internet through some of the US’s leading providers, such as AT&T.
How DIRECTV Internet Packages Work
DIRECTV Internet allows you to combine your TV service, Internet, and landline all together in one bill. At the same time, it eliminates the hassle of making multiple calls for separate services. DIRECTV has also collaborated with several companies in the county that provide high-speed internet. And they offer some attractive multi-service bundles that will not only leave you feeling unencumbered, but immensely satisfied. For instance, partnering with the AT&T family lets you bundle satellite TV with lightning fast Internet.
DIRECTV packages allow you to have access to all of the most popular movie, sports and regular television channels. Depending on your budget and viewing preferences, you can choose the right package to fit your lifestyle. And each option features numerous extras and channels. These options ensure that you get an unparalleled entertainment experience. As mentioned before, you can bundle the packages with high-speed Internet service to enjoy a fully connected home entertainment adventure.
The combination of DIRECTV with high-speed Internet serves as a venue for you to enjoy multiple forms of entrainment at once. You can surf the web during the commercial breaks whether you’re watching a TV series or movie. DIRECTV also collaborates with leading providers like HughesNet, Century Link, and Verizon, offering you more bundling options from various price points.
More Entertainment on More Devices
DIRECTV Internet gives you an opportunity to make the most out of your entertainment experience. After bundling, you can use many of your favorite devices to stream live TV through DIRECTV Everywhere in any part of your home that is supported by your home’s Wi-Fi connection. So, while watching your favorite TV show, you can enjoy second-screen surfing on your tablet or smartphone.
Using the DIRECTV Everywhere app on your tablet or smartphone, you can explore DIRECTV package lineups and new features while you’re away from home. Therefore, you can experience the freedom of watching TV from anywhere when you bundle with DIRECTV.
Keep Your Devices Connected at Blazing Speeds
The high-speed Internet package will enable you to tap into additional DirecTV features and programming, keeping you connected to all online entertainment, social media, shopping, gaming, and news.
Below are just a few benefits of why you should consider purchasing one of the DirecTV Internet packages:
DIRECTV packages offer a one-stop shopping site for you to gain access to all if the entertainment you love, as well as the high-speed Internet you dream of. There is no reason to spend hours shopping around for different Internet and TV providers when one of the best options is right in front of you.
The DIRECTV + Internet bundle offers several options that help you get the most out of a DirecTV internet package. Here are just a few of the features included:
- The DIRECTV On Demand feature allows you to access over 10,000 hit blockbuster movies and TV shows.
- The free DIRECTV Everywhere app enables you to stream live TV on your mobile devices.
- The enhanced Genie HD DVR lets you enjoy a full HD DVR experience on each television within your home.
- The on-screen TV app allows you to watch videos on YouTube and share what you are watching with friends on Twitter and Facebook at the same time.
So the point is that you can improve your home entertainment experience, save money, and save time by purchasing a DIRECTV Internet bundle.
Also why not check out:
- AT&T to Launch Streaming TV Service with DirecTV
- AT&T’s DirecTV App Now Streams Channels, Won’t Affect Data Caps
- AT&T Offers a Free iPhone to DirecTV Subscribers…Sort Of
- AT&T Uverse vs DirecTV
- Best Satellite TV
- DirecTV Apps: The Satellite TV Apps that Go Above and Beyond
- DirecTV Bundles: Effortless Entertainment with DirecTV Bundles
- DirecTV Everywhere: Entertainment Anywhere you Go
- DIRECTV for RV’s: A Home Away From Home
- DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare
- Directv Now vs Sling – Which Is The Better Choice?
- DIRECTV Review
- DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home
- DirecTV vs. DISH Picture Quality: Who Has Better Picture Quality? DirecTV or DISH?
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. COMCAST: The Showdown Between DirecTV, DISH, and COMCAST
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider?
- DirecTV’s Genie Box Records up to 200hrs of HD, Streams Throughout Your Home Without Boxes
- DISH Network and DirecTV Channel Guide
- DISH, DirecTV and Other Pay TV Providers Lost 1 Million Subscribers In Q1 of 2017
- Youtube TV vs DirecTV Now