Going to the doctor can be a big inconvenience. More often than not, you have to schedule around work and a busy schedule. There’s just not enough time in the day to throw health problems in the mix. DermCheck understands that, and that’s why they’ve made an app to give you access to an on-demand dermatologist.
There’s no more need to schedule an appointment and waste a couple of hours at the doctor’s office for skin conditions. With DermCheck, all you have to do is snap a few photos of your skin problem and submit them. You’ll get a detailed diagnosis just a day later. Sounds like voodoo, right? It isn’t. It’s a system that works really well, saving you both time and money.
My initial impression of DermCheck was that an appointment would be conducted over video streaming a la FaceTime or Google Hangouts. That wasn’t the case, and it’s actually even more convenient than that. It’s a simple process: just snap a few photos of your skin problem and then submit them to your online dermatologist. It’s that easy! You’ll have your results and a prescription sent over to the Pharmacy of your choice within 24 hours.
There’s no need to skip work or a family function. You don’t have to pencil in any appointments into your busy schedule at all.
Another great aspect about DermCheck is that an appointment is only going to run you about $40, whereas many office visits cost upwards of $250. That price tag is likely to increase if the doctor ends up removing a mole or some other skin obstruction.
Not happy with your DermCheck appointment? That’s OK, if you’re not satisfied, DermCheck will refund your money. I thought this was a nice Satisfaction Guarantee to offer, considering that virtual appointments are out of the ordinary. That said, those skeptical or unsure about their appointment can quickly and easily get their cash back.
The process of getting your diagnosis is quite simple. All you have to do is tap “Start Your Consultation,” take a few photos of your skin problem, such as cystic acne, answer a couple of medical history questions, and then submit the information. The information sent in is then reviewed, and a Treatment Plan is sent to your account. It’s a very easy process, and requires little time investment.
It’s also worth noting that the photos sent in are looked over by an actual Dermatologist and not a computer program.
What’s particularly convenient is that prescriptions are sent to your pharmacy of choice within 24 hours, and then you can pick it up just as if you had visited a doctor in-person.
DermCheck overall is a great solution for quick doctor’s visits, at least as far as skin problems are concerned. It’s currently available in CA, NY, NH, TN, FL, MD, WA, MI, NM, and PA. DermCheck will be available in 38 states by the end of March.
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient solution to skin problems, there’s nothing better out there than DermCheck. And hopefully we’ll see more applications like this cover other medical areas in the future, truly making visiting a doctor a convenient experience that you don’t have to fit in a tight schedule.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Android Apps For Music
- 5-0 Radio Police Scanner App Sounds Too Good To Be Real, Let’s You Monitor Police Communication
- 6 Best Free Weather Apps for Android
- 6 of the Best Twitter Apps For Android
- Download DMD Clone Photo App For Free
- Free Nüdifier App Makes Your Friends Naked
- Gran Turismo 6 Smartphone App Lets You Automatically Recreate Your Favorite Roads with Track Creator
- How Does Tinder Work? What is Tinder?
- If You’ve Got An Android Device, Download This Bluebox App Right Now
- KeyHero: Digital Spare Key On Your Phone Review
- Moosejaw X-Ray App Literally Lets you Undress their Catalog Models (video)
- Pogoseat Review: Upgrade Your Seat With Zero Friction
- Receiptmate Makes Tax Prep Easy
- Review: The BarMax MBE Questions App
- SkyHi Review: A Subscription Service for Local Flights
- Smart Record App
- StealthText: Self Destructing Text Messages
- TIKD, the Speeding Ticket Lawyer App, Could Revolutionize the Industry