If you thought you’d seen every possible iteration of a Star Wars product, then think again as you lay your eyes on the Death Star Bird House. Yes, you read that right: Death Star Bird House.
It’s made of ceramic, so it’s probably not the most ideal of birdhouses – you know, in case it snaps from its cord. But with that comes simplicity and a relatively low cost of about $40. Okay, so it’s not that cheap, but as the retailer The Fowndry points out, there aren’t any of those pesky exhaust ports, so who, or whatever decides to make the Death Star Bird House their home, they won’t have to worry about Luke and his rebel fighters taking it down with a single missile.
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- 15 Vadering Pics George Lucas Would be Proud Of (list)
- 8 Actual Working Star Wars Lightsabers (list)
- Cool Star Wars Chinese Warrior Characters Art
- Death Star Cookie Jar Is Fully Operational
- Every Star Wars Fans Needs A Custom AT-AT Bookshelf
- LEGO Announces New Star Wars Set, $300 Jawas’ Sandcrawler From “Episode IV”
- Put A Smuggler On Your Finger With The Han Solo In Carbonite Ring
- Saberforge Custom Lightsabers Let You Wield The Force Your Way
- Star Wars Family Tree