Walk around with your very own customizable light source when you have the Kick Light and its app! Why settle for regular old bright white, when you can add a bit of color in your life. Speaking of color, you’ll also want to read our LuMini TL100 App-Enabled LED color mood light bulb review. This innovative light source will brighten up your life and can easily slide into the back of your phone. It features 5 rows of brilliant LED lights that will shine in any color, and the app allows you to set the color, shade and intensity, so you can customize it to your personal liking. For those looking to get a bit creative, you can easily copy light patterns from an existing photo or video so you can add a bit of drama and flair to your next video using the app! The app has a built-in special effects option so you can make cinematic videos with lightning flashes, rainbow strobes, flickering firelight and more.
To use it, simply slide it onto your phone and either mount it on a tripod or hold it in your hand. It can be used with any camera anytime, anywhere and sets up its own wifi connection to turn your iPhone into a remote control. It also runs on its own USB rechargeable battery. The app works on the iPad and iPod touch, too and it’s powered via a lithium-ion battery and comes with a USB charging cable. Get it now at Photojojo for $179.
Also why not check out:
- Best Dimmer Switch
- Best LED Color Changing Remote Control Light Bulb
- Flyte’s Floating Bulb Makes You Feel Like Tesla…for a Price
- Li-Fi Uses Your Lightbulb To Stream The Internet
- Lumen TL800 and LuMini TL100 App-Enabled LED Color Mood Light Bulbs Review
- Philips Announces a New HUE WiFi Light Bulb For Recessed Lighting
- The IKEA Dioder Is An LED Drawer Light That Flips On When You Need It