Are you looking for the best motorcycles? Sure, you could go out and drop $10,000 on a sport bike. But at the end of the day you’d be just another sap on what is otherwise referred to as a rice burner, a pejorative term that will probably get us a licking from a reader of two. Don’t get us wrong, a $10k bike is a solid bike, and one that can propel you down the road at a neck breaking speed. But if you’re looking for a bit more individualism, you’re gonna have to pay.
The Confederate X132 Hellcat is a limited production motorcycle that oozes with small garage sensibility, yet boasts the quality often only found in larger brands. The Hellcat’s billet aluminum case is machined from two blocks of billet 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, and fitted with what the company calls America’s best V-Twin technology and America’s superior power-train technology. Adding further allure to the setup are carbon fiber wheels and an almost floating rear wheel system. Nevertheless, the result is an “uncompromising approach” to craftsmanship.
The Confederate X132 Hellcat, named after the legendary F6F Hellcat fighter plane of WWII, can be preordered for $50,000 with delivery expected in January of next year.
Also why not check out:
- 5 Best Motorcycle Airbag Vests in 2020
- 6 Best Motorcycle Gloves in 2020
- 7 Best Motorcycle Helmet Locks in 2020
- Avtoros Shaman, Because ATVs Need Eight Wheels
- Beartek moto Gloves Review
- Best Electric Motorcycle for Kids
- Best Motorcycle Battery
- Best Motorcycle Lift
- Best Pit Bike
- Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike Review
- Snaefell: The Ultimate Motorcycle Side Car
- The Auto Moto Zooms To The US, 3 Wheels With A 2 Wheel Motorcyle Like Experience
- Wazuma V8: World’s Fastest Quad Bike (video)