Let’s face it, these days you have your choice of speakers for the home, so they really have to stand out from the crowd to be worthy of your attention, both in style and in the performance that they offer. We want the best floor standing speakers after all.
The Concept 500 Speaker from Q Acoustics certainly gets our attention. The company has been bringing new speakers to the market since 2006. This offering is designed to bring a superior live performance sound to your home.
High-End Design Meets Sophisticated Sound
The Concept 500 speaker is the most advanced and innovative model that the company has offered yet. These high-end, high-performance floor standing speakers combine design with a dynamic, lifelike and powerful sound.
These speakers are compatible with most hi-fi systems including modern one box solutions and the sound that they deliver usually costs a lot more than what the Concept 500 sells for.
The clean minimalist design is the perfect blend of retro and modern. They will look great in any room in your house and come in your choice of white or black deep piano gloss finish, with subtle strips of Italian pale oak or deep rosewood real-wood veneer.
You don’t often see speakers that look this sophisticated these days. The design is timeless. They would be just as at home in the 1970s as they are today.
The Concept 500 Speaker is Just Engineered Right
Q Acoustics’ attention to detail is pretty astounding. These speakers use unique Dual Gelcore construction for a three-layered cabinet configuration with the inner cabinet walls bound together by a non-setting gel.
The adhesive dissipates high-frequency vibrations, generated by the moving drivers, into heat to maintain a focused performance without any resonance.
They have also enhanced their driver technology in order to accomplish the special live sound that these bad boys deliver. The higher frequency driver is completely isolated from the cabinet and this eliminates any vibrations transmitted between them.
Aside from that, the mid/bass voice coils have a larger-than-normal diameter for increased drive and power handling.
If you are an audiophile who demands the very best, you are going to be very happy with the Concept 500 speakers.
Also why not check out:
- $100 IPS-panel monitor, Energy Home Theater Speakers 70% off, Knights of Pen & Paper
- Altec Lansing Releases LIVE 5000 (MN5000) Wi-Fi All-In-One Speaker System (CES)
- Audi/B&O Telescoping Speaker System
- Bang & Olufsen Knocks Out Beolab 11 Subwoofer
- Best Floor Standing Speakers
- Best In Ceiling Speaker
- Best In Wall Speakers
- Creative Sound BlasterAXX Axx 200 Intelligent Wireless Sound System Review
- Edifier: Prisma E3350BT 2.1 Bluetooth Audio System Review
- Harmon Kardon Updates SoundStick Speakers with Wireless Everything
- Klipsch Stadium Tabletop Speakers Integrate Apple AirPlay (CES)
- Logitech’s Z506 Speakers Do 5.1 Surround For Under $100
- Logitech’s Z623 Speakers Are THX Certified
- OMA Monarch Speakers
- Parrot’s New Zikmu Solo by Starck Speaker
- SONOS PLAY:3, Ships Today, Costs $299 (video)
- Sonos SUB Delivers the Bass You’ve Been Wirelessly Searching for (video)
- Sony Unleashes Affordable 3D Home Theater Systems
- Sony’s CECH-ZVS1 PS3 Sound Bar Gets A September 20th Release Date
- The Beolab 90 Speakers Cost $79,000
- The Panasonic SC-ZT2 Speakers Are Wireless And 3D Ready
- Waterfall Audio: Spectacular Niagara Loud Speaker