The best tools perform several functions and are used daily.
There are a lot of good multi-tools and survival gadgets out there, but even the best ones tend to be missing some important tools. Others have great tools but just not in the combination that you need for everyday use. COMBAR changes all of that and will make sure that you are prepared for anything.
Everything You Need in One Tool
This heavy-duty super-tool has a hammer, axe, and a spade built into the body, plus a handy magazine insert in the handle that lets you customize things and carry more. The PRO kit even comes with an additional knife and saw that replace the magazine in the handle. This is a multi-tool that gets things done.
The hammer will easily pound tent pegs and wooden stakes. It has a pattern that allows for traction and friction which helps with tasks like hammering bark to create strips of fiber for fire starting for instance. The axe is made to both split and chop, while the spade will dig ditches, firepit, or dig out your vehicles’ wheels.
I told you that this tool changes everything. COMBAR is obviously versatile for sure and despite packing in all 5 of those useful tools, it weighs only 3.2 pounds. It’s also durable and if you had any doubt, the full lifetime warranty should put those doubts to rest.
Designed to Last a Lifetime
The design team behind COMBAR made sure that they paid careful attention to every detail. Hundreds of field tests in extreme conditions made sure that this tool was amazingly durable. It will be with you for life. COMBAR is made of aircraft aluminum, titanium, and stainless steel, so this is one tough multi-tool.
How many other multi-tools even have safety features? The COMBAR goes out of its way to make sure that you are safe. It features a locking mechanism and all of the blades are tucked safely away. And just in case you still aren’t sold on its credentials, it was developed according to US Mil-Spec standards.
Things only get better when you opt for the Pro version with the knife and saw. It’s pretty hard to imagine any other multi-tool being this useful in the field.
Also why not check out:
- 3Dazer Precision Measurement Tool For Your Smartphone
- 6 Reasons Why The FLIR ONE Infrared Accessory Is A Handyperson’s Best Friend (list)
- Anywhere Tools Modular Everyday Carry System
- Best De-Icer for Sidewalks
- Best Disc Sander
- Best Ice Scraper for Sidewalk
- Best Magnifying Glass
- Best Tool Brand: Measure Twice, Buy Once
- Best Window Cleaning Kit
- Craftsman Introduces The Sliding Adjustable Wrench
- RYOBI Phone Works Transforms Your Smartphone Into a Power Tool
- Soto Torch Turns Lighters Into Useful Tools
- The Butterfly Knife Multi-Tool Lets You Solve Problems While Being Cool
- The Leatherman Tread Fits A Multitool Onto Your Watchband
- The Little Bit More Is A Tiny Keychain Tool
- The MyKee Is A Multitool For Everyday Use
- The Strelka Toolbook Is A Discreet Tool Kit
- The TEC Torch Is The Closest You Can Get To A Lightsaber
- True Utility Handspan Throws A Wrench (And Calipers) In Your Pocket
- ZEROHOUR APEX Bolt Action Titanium Pen With Multi-Tool