Drummers will drum on anything that makes a sound. But now they can practice their skills on the go with the CLIPHIT from Korg that clips to any surface to turn it into a practice drum kit. Each of its three clips feature sensors in them that will transform into a snare, hit-hat or cymbal when hit with a drum stick. They can be clipped to practically anything like a table, desk, etc. They can also attach to practice pads, using them to play drums or any of its programmed EFX sounds (including cat, dog and hand clapping sounds). So as you strike the object, the volume changes with each strike and can be adjusted for each clip and pedal of the system.
It also comes with a foot switch to control kick sounds, and you can even add one more for control of hi-hat sounds and a 3″ speaker with 2W output and a bass-reflex design so that you hear nothing but amazing tones for your drum performance. Of if you’d like, you can connect your favorite headphones or an external speaker system for even bigger sound. You can even play by simply striking the CLIPHIT on its own with y our hands. Since it’s compact and easily storable, you can take it anywhere with you. It runs on four AA batteries for up to six hours of use.
Also why not check out:
- Best Singing Bowl Set
- Every Guitarist Needs The Roadie Tuner
- F-Pedals Bring Wireless Power To Analog Guitar Pedals
- Firefly LED Guitar Pick Creates a Rhythmic Light Show (video)
- Gibson Min-ETune Robotically Tunes Your Guitar Instantly, No Hands Necessary (video)
- HumBeatz Turns Your Voice Into A Musical Instrument
- iRig Blueboard Puts Virtual Pedals At Your Feet
- iTar: iPad Guitar (video)
- Korg nanoKEY2 Review
- Meet the Peavey AT-200, an Electric Guitar That Can Tune Itself (VIDEO)
- Ototo: Turn Anything Into A Musical Instrument
- Star Wars Millenium Falcon Guitar (video)
- V Motion Project (video)