The Internet is fun. We all know that. Between the cat videos, funny memes and all the rest, we tend to put too much time into the internet. That’s not really a problem if you are single or a couple, but when you have kids, you want to limit the amount of time the family spends online. Plus, you want to keep your kids secure and safe from bad things online.
Circle Home Lets You Portion Internet Usage
That’s what circle is all about. This small device offers parental controls and internet filtering that will change your life for the better. Circle makes it easy to manage online time for everyone, which means you can spend more quality time together as a family.
Read: Check out the top rated Home Security Systems
Circle lets you manage all of your home’s connected devices. Parents can filter content, limit online screen time and even set a bedtime for every device in the house. It is easy to use. Circle Home pairs wirelessly with your home Wi-Fi so that you can manage every device on your network. Use the Circle app to create unique profiles for each family member. This way, kids will have a connected experience that is specifically designed just for them.
Did Timmy get a D on his report card? Then he only gets an hour of internet a night. Did Sally ace her test? She gets 3 hours. The internet is suddenly not infinite, because it has a time limit that you set. You can set time limits for each family member on any app, platform or category you want. And you can customize how much time your kids spend on any platform. Set it for an hour of YouTube or two hours of PBS Kids. Whatever you feel is appropriate.
Parental Controls Have Never Been Easier
Late night surfing is over. Your devices can now have the same bedtime as your kids. Circle Home gives you full control because what is right for one child may not be right for another. You can set individual filter levels for each family member. Circle has 4 preset age levels for further customization by platform, app, and category. Choose one that matches each family member’s age and interests, while filtering out all inappropriate content. It’s really that simple.
Circle delivers the internet according to your demands. Parents are going to love this.
Also why not check out:
- $15 Motion Sensitive Window Alarm
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- abode Challenges Scout Alarm in the “Ultra-DIY” Home Security Market
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- Alarm Sounding Beach Safe Keeps Your Valuables Protected
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- BeOn Smart Light Bulbs Offer An Instant Layer of Home Security
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- BoxLock Will Protect Your Home Deliveries
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- Cocoon Is A Smart Device That Will Protect Your Home
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Dojo Monitors Your Smart Home Network for Wi-Fi Dangers
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Frontpoint Security Offers A Truly Customizable DIY Security System
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Nest Security Review Roundup
- Novi 4-in-1 HD Home Security System Review