Here’s a bag that should survive your next tour of duty be it in the city of New York or Fallujah.
The Barrage Cargo from Chrome Industries sports the company’s iconic seatbelt bucket and a completely waterproof “floating bucket”. Thanks to the rolltop design, dropping gear into the bag’s 22L (expandable to 34L) is no problem, and an expandable cargo net on the outside is perfect for bike helmets or anything that you can’t squeeze into its clutches. That said, the outside is crafted from an abrasion resistant outer shell made with 1,000 denier CORDURA Brand grade Nylon.
And if that isn’t enough there are ergonomic shoulder straps and a back panel that is packed with EVA foam. The interior sleeve pocket can fit up to a 15-inch Macbook Pro and to make sure dry goods don’t get damp, there is a separate section for wet items.
You can grab the Chromebag Barrage Cargo direct for $160. It’s available in 4 finishes.
Also why not check out:
- Best Backpacking Backpacks
- Best Internal Frame Backpack
- Booq Boa Flow Backpack Review
- Eastpak Couch: Backpack Meets Couch
- Everki Titan Backpack Review
- H=Jacket With Attached BackPack
- Mission Workshop Waxed Canvas Backpack
- Powerbag Backpack Review
- Sea To Sky Pack – A Backpack For Adventuring
- SkySaver is the Apartment Rappelling Backpack You Never Knew You Needed
- The ATD1 Backpack Is Resilient And Adaptive
- The Faraday Tote Is The Urban Badass Bag You’ve Been Looking For
- The WalkCar Is Transit In A Backpack