We all secretly want to be Chewbacca. He’s enormous, he’s got the coolest looking weapon, and he never has to wear pants. He’s even got a stylish bandolier, which you can now put on your person.
What A Wookie
Essentially, it’s the strap we know and love from Star Wars that’s never entirely explained, transferred to a sleeve. Seriously, what does Chewie keep in that thing? Ammo? Snacks? Flash drives? Is it like Batman’s utility belt? Nobody seems to bother taking it when they lock him up, so it’s probably nothing dangerous, but you still kind of wonder.
Aaaaaand we’re wandering off the point here.
Read: Star Wars Gifts
Handmade With Fandom Love
One of the nice touches about this strap cover is that it’s handmade. So, every little box, every tuft of fur, every joke about laughing it up fuzzball, comes from a place of pure fandom. The materials are nice too; it’s made with faux fur, leather, felt, and cotton. You just need to slide it onto something with a strap, whether you’re thinking your messenger bag, your seat belt, or your guitar with a hook and loop set-up. Finally, your dreams of simultaneously being a rocker and a massive Star Wars nerd are not only within reach, but reasonable!
Ask any fan who wants to have a little fun: It can be hard, once you’re an adult with responsibilities and other annoying things keeping you from midnight showings and the like, to show your fandom in socially acceptable ways. But this little touch allows you to put a little joy in your life, while simultaneously proclaiming your love of everything tall, furry, and capable of nearly strangling Lando Calrissian. And, hey, during the winter months, it’ll help keep you warm! The Chewbacca Strap Cover is available for $22 plus shipping on Etsy.
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- BB-8 Droid with App/Voice Control Wins Star Wars Fans Over
- Check Out the Latest Star Wars Collectibles and Toys for This Holiday Season
- Chewbacca Star Wars Journal: A Furry and Fun Gift
- Darth Vader Cuff Links Make A Boring Suit Cool
- Get Some R&R In The Stormtrooper Lounger
- Han Solo Frozen In Carbonite Life-Size Figure Is Taller Than Most NBA Players
- Look Like Darth Vader With This Star Wars Sheet Set
- Mold Your Own Galaxy With ‘Star Wars: Sculpting A Galaxy’
- Possibly the Best Star Wars Costume, Ever
- Reversible Hoodie Allows You To Be Both Chewbacca and Han Solo
- Sabertron Brings A Scoring System To Foam Star Wars Like Swords
- Star Wars Chewbacca Hoodie Mask Zip
- Star Wars Death Star Speaker: Lights, Bluetooth, No Lasers
- Star Wars Death Star Worktop Saver Protects Your Kitchen Countertops
- Star Wars Deco Lights Are Strong in the Force
- Star Wars Fan Reimagines Frankfurt Airport As An Imperial Base
- Star Wars Lightsaber Utensils Are Now Yours For $15
- Star Wars Pinball Never Looked Better
- Star Wars Will Help You Find Your Lost Item
- STREET by 50 First Edition Star Wars On Ear Headphones Stormtrooper
- The Darth Vader Mug Will Give Your Morning A Dark Side
- The Force Is With This Epic Star Wars Wall Art
- The No Bull Sh*t Star Wars Gift Guide
- Vader’s Vault Lightsabers for Your Star Wars Christmas