“Bond, James Bond”. You know the line and you also know that every Bond film had a villain of several magnitudes. And that villain, despite their disdain for human kind, always seems to afford themselves an opulent home beyond imagination.
Well, a quick glance at this Arizona house, and you’d swear that it belonged in a James Bond film. The cost, a whopping $30 million, only partially explains just how amazing and awe inspiring this 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom, 16,000 square foot abode is.
According to its architect, the house’s roof couldn’t exceed that of the mountain – the mountain people!! – that is surrounds. In fact, they had to draw a 20 degree line from the mountain’s pinnacle in all directions to ensure they met this requirement.
Still not impressed? Well, take a second and consider that it will boast two infinity pools, one that will wrap around each side of the house as if it were a moat.
Also why not check out:
- $25,000,000 Buys You IronMan’s House (video)
- $4.95 Million Hollywood Hills Home Fit for Any Modern Man (pics)
- 13 of the Most Luxurious Futuristic and Unique Modern Homes Money Can Buy
- DIY “Hidden Pool” Disappears Under Grass-Covered Top (video)
- Here’s A House With A Slide Built Into It
- Modern Floating Boat House is Full of Steel and Wood (pics)
- Scott A. Jones’ Mansion Walk Through, Includes Secret Passages, Retina Scanners & More (video)
- Victoria 73 Cape Town Home is Celebrity Ready (pics)
- Yaletown Loft is a Bachelor Pad We’d Gladly Party In