G-Shock watches are usually far from exciting, but I’m happy to announce their Go Green Project watches. Each watch is crafted of 100% recycled paper packaging, advanced solar technology and sporting Earth Day colors. The three models, the G5600GR-7, G6900GR-3 and G2300GR-3 will commemorate Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary and will be available this February for $110 each.
Watch details after the ‘leap’
Evocative of the very first G-Shock (DW5000C), the G5600GR-7 borrows its handsome square face. Truly building on a classic, the Go Green Project 5600 crisp white body is accented in forest green with a patent finish while maintaining the uncompromised G-Shock features of Shock Resistance, 200M Water Resistance and Full Auto EL green tinted Backlight.
Encased in eye-catching chartreuse with forest green contrast details (a new color shade in the G-Shock family) the G6900GR-3 reinvents the classic G-Shock DW6900. Beneath its sleek finish and irreverent color reside G-Shock’s superior water and shock resistance, 48 City World Time and 1/100 Sec Chronograph.
An evergreen twist on a classic G-Shock, The G2300GR-3 features unparalleled shock and 200M water resistance, 48 City World Time and Daily alarm with snooze.
Also why not check out:
- Best Luxury Watches
- Best Online Watch Store: Expert Ratings and Buying Advice
- Cool G108 Watch Phone
- Division Furtive Type 50 Is The LED Watch Of A Cyberpunk Future
- Eye Of The Storm Watch Is Beautiful, Simple And Unique
- Gyroscopic Watch Winder Serves As A Reminder You’re Really Rich
- Nixon Synapse Watch is Sensitive…to the Touch
- Nixon Trader Watch can Survive a Bomb Blast
- Nixon Unit SS Watch Dives 300-Feet, Costs Just $200
- Nuclear Powered Watch will Glow for 25 Years, or Until You Get Sick
- Oakley Elite Full Metal Jacket Watch
- Ritot Watch Projects Alerts On Your Hand (video)
- Stauer 1930 Dashtronic Watch
- The Hundreds Casio G-Shock GW 5610
- Timex Tide Temp Compass Watch Review
- Ventura SPARC Sigma MGS Digital Watch
- VOID VO2 Watch Review
- Watch Lighter Is The Closest You’ll Get To A Bond Gadget