For those always looking for the most technologically advanced home security system comes Canary. Said to be the world’s first smart home security device, you can easily secure your home from intruders directly from your smartphone. It’s a simple yet stylish device that is packed with smart sensors that empowers home owners to keep their house safe and secure using the the one tool that they use most – their smartphone. The device contains an HD video camera and multiple sensors that will track everything from motion, temperature, air quality, vibration, sound and any activity to keep your family and home safe.
Canary is entirely controlled via your iOS or Android device and will alert you when anything strange happens in your house like a sudden change in temperature that could possible be a fire to the sound of movement of a possible intrusion. You’ll instantly receive, view and act on alerts that will be sent to you wherever you are, anytime of day. One cool thing about the device is that it can also learn your home’s rhythms over time to send you smart alerts. But in the end, you get to control Canary. You can control when Canary is armed to which sensors are in use. And once you get an alert, you can determine how you want to handle it. It currently has a few days left on indigogo, but you can pre-order it now for $199 for the white version or $249 for the silver or matte black version.
Also why not check out:
- ANNKE 1080P IP Camera Review
- Arlo Go Review: A Wireless, Cloud Based Security Camera That Needs No WiFi
- Blacksumac’s Piper will make your home safer, here’s how.
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- D-Link DCS-8200LH 180° Wide Eye Home Security Camera Review
- D-Link Launches Internet Closed Circuit TV Product
- Eyeball Video Camera: The Third Eye No One Needs
- Feel Safe At Home With Cannon Security’s Digital Door Viewer
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System Review
- Lynx Pro Smart Home Security System
- Need to Install a LightHouse AI Security Camera? Look No Further than Puls
- Netgear Arlo Q Camera Review
- Netgear Arlo Q Security Camera, Looks To Compete with Dropcam with Free Lifetime DVR Recordings
- Netgear Arlo Wireless Security Camera Review
- Netgear’s Arlo: The Best Home Security Cameras?
- Nightwatcher Robotic LED Light And Wireless HD Security Camera
- Nubo: A Security Cam Ready to Beat the Competition
- Piper nv Home Security System Review
- Teddy Bear Hidden Camera
- The BuddyGuard Flare is the Most Advanced Security Cam We’ve Seen
- VTech IS7121-2 Audio/Video Doorbell Review
- Wyze Cam Pan Review