This is one of the best gaming accessories for COD fans. In just under a month’s time COD: Modern Warfare 3 will hit store shelves. No doubt we’ll see productivity drop across the globe as fans of the game call in sick to work so they can prolong their weekend frag session. Here to celebrate the arrival of this disgustingly captivating game is Logitech, who earlier this week introduced a Modern Warfare 3 inspired keyboard and mouse for those that will take to the battlefield on a PC.
Now, don’t get too excited, since they’re pretty much just rebranded versions of their G105 gaming keyboard and G9X gaming mouse. But that’s not all. They’ve outfitted both peripherals with green lighting to complement the MW3’s logo. So the keyboard has green backlighting while the mouse sports a set of green LED lights.
In terms of the actual hardware, the G105 keyboard sports 6 keys which can each be programmed with 3 different macros. They’re customizable to however you see fit, provided you’ve downloaded Logitech’s software. It also rocks anti-ghosting tech which lets players mash up to 5 keys simultaneously without any interruption in game play and some media shortcut keys.
The mouse on the other hand (pun intended), can keep pace at up to 165-inches per second. So suffice to say, the G9X is fast. Its sensitivity can can be adjusted anywhere from 200dpi to 5700dpi depending on your gaming tastes. There is also a dual-mode scroll wheel that Logitech says is ideal for selecting weapons, thanks to the precise click-to-click function or if you’re not digging that you can switch to frictionless hyper-fast scrolling to fly through web pages. Five profiles allow you to effortlessly switch between settings and you can even customize the weight of the device with up to 28 grams of extra mass.
Both the MW3 Keyboard and MW3 Mouse should be available now for $79.99 and $99.99, respectively. We’re not saying replace your current gaming keyboard and mouse, but if you’re in the market, here’s a way to pledge your undieing devotion to COD.
Also why not check out:
- Fire Breathing Dragon USB Xbox 360 Controller
- HKS Handheld Racing Controller Goes Up Against Racing Wheels
- Mad Catz MLG Pro Circuit Controller Review
- Mad Catz RAT 9 Review
- Madcatz PrecisionAIM Controller Review (Xbox 360)
- PDP Xbox 360 Versus Fighting Pad: Marvel Edition Review
- PowerA MOGA Mobile Gaming System Review
- Razer ATROX Arcade Stick for Xbox 360 Review
- Razer Sabertooth PC/Xbox 360 Elite Gaming Controller Review
- Retrolink USB NES Controller Review
- SCUF DareDeVl Pro Review
- SteelSeries Gunnar Scope Gaming Eyewear Review
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Review
- X-Arcade USB Dual Joystick Review