BRAVEN, and their Kickstarted wireless and some of our top bluetooth speakers with mic for speakerphone functionality, has just made some new additions to the family. Three new speakers are now being touted at CES 2013 in Vegas.
The 850 is the flagship of this new trio. It is larger than their budget 570 model and it purportedly delivers “massive, industry-leading sound.” The BRV-1 joins the ranks of similar outdoor offerings like the Boombottle from Scosche, albeit the BVR-1 sounds like it is a bit more resistant to water than the Boombottle. Then, for the penny-conscious, we have the BRAVEN 570. Besides the reduced price point, the 570 is also shock-resistant while maintaining the company’s standards for performance.
BRAVEN 850: At nearly 4x the size of the previously flagship Six Series, BRAVEN’s 850 pumps out unbelievable sound from a speaker less than a foot long. Like its smaller brothers, the 850 provides emergency mobile device charging, impressive play time, integrated speakerphone, and an aircraft-grade aluminum housing. In addition to mind-blowing sound, the BRAVEN 850 also delivers two features its competitors can’t: it will charge iPads, tablets, and other 2.1A devices (as well as cell phones), and offers wireless pairing between two 850 speakers for left and right stereo. It will be available at $299.99 MSRP.
BRAVEN BRV-1: BRAVEN gives action sports and outdoor enthusiasts 12 hours of music they can bring into the backcountry, rock faces, skate parks, virgin powder downhills, rafting rapids, or even the beach. With its IPX5 certified water-resistant, shock absorbent, ultra-lightweight and compact design, the palm-sized speaker is set to rock the outdoor electronics market – no wonder why it’s on our best Bluetooth speakers 2018 list. The BRAVEN BRV-1 will be available in February 2013 at $169.99 MSRP.
BRAVEN 570: Aimed at the cost-conscious music lover, the new 570 gives consumers the same amazing audio fidelity of the BRAVEN Six Series at a lower price point. With reduced packaging, 10-hour play time, and an impact-resistant polymer case, BRAVEN’s engineers delivered the same industry-leading sound quality at a budget-friendly price point while still providing BRAVEN’s patent pending mobile device charging ability. The BRAVEN 570 will be available immediately in black or white at a $119.99 MSRP. Multiple colors will be available in January.
For information visit www.braven.com.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Bluetooth Speakers for Big Sound Under $300
- 10 of the best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under $100
- A-Box: Ammo Box Turned High End Bullet Proof iPod Speaker System
- Altec Lansing Announces MIX Boombox
- Altec Lansing inMotion Air IMW725 Review
- Audioengine N22 Desktop Amplifier & P4 Passive Bookshelf Speaker Review (update)
- Bang and Olufsen New B&O Beolit 12 Portable iPhone Speaker (CES)
- Bass Egg Speaker Review
- Beach Towel Speaker System
- Beat Booster is a Next-Gen Boombox
- Beats Pill Bluetooth Speaker Joins the Ranks, Squares Off with Jambox and Others
- Bem Wireless Boom Box Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- BenQ treVolo S Portable Electrostatic Bluetooth Speaker
- Best Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers
- Big Thodio iBox (video)
- Braven Bluetooth Speakers
- Braven BRV-1 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Braven Ready Elite Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Bullfrog Bluetooth Speaker Keeps The Music Going Outdoors
- Cowin Ark: Two Portable Speakers in One
- DBEST Duo Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini-Speaker Set Review
- Edifier Prisma BT 2.1 Bluetooth Speakers Review
- Eton Shows Green Heart With Rugged Rukus Solar Powered Audio System
- eWoo eFizz Travel Speaker For iPod Review
- Fluance Fi30 Bluetooth Speaker Review: Not Portable Goodness
- Fluance Fi70 Bluetooth Speaker Is Anything but Portable
- Fugoo Sport Bluetooth Speaker Review
- GOgroove BlueSync OR3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review