Whether you live in a nice neighborhood or a bad one, there is always someone lurking about who wouldn’t think twice about stealing that package that the delivery truck just left. What can you do? I mean, you can’t always be home when your deliveries arrive. That’s just not practical.
BoxLock is Easy To Use
You could always ask your neighbors to keep an eye out, but chances are they are just as busy as you. Well, there is one way to make sure that your packages don’t end up in the hands of thieves. You can use BoxLock.
What looks like a simple padlock is so much more. BoxLock is the first smart padlock designed specifically to protect deliveries. This smart padlock makes sure that you get your packages reliably when you need them.
Did you know that 30% of American have been victims of package theft? That number is pretty surprising and it clearly shows that it happens more than most of us realize. That means that 23 million Americans have had a package stolen from their doorstep. And when that happens it is frustrating. Also, time-consuming since you have to report it and have another item sent to you. It’s also costly for shippers.
Thieves Will Have To Look Elsewhere
However, this simple smart padlock changes all of that and makes it easy for postal workers to securely deliver packages to your door. Just attach BoxLock to any container and when the package comes the delivery driver uses BoxLock to scan the label of the package.
BoxLock is designed to stand out so that delivery people can spot it instantly. You will get a notification on the BoxLock app telling you that your package has been delivered and is secure.
As you can see, it’s a pretty simple system that makes it easy to keep deliveries secure. BoxLock automatically collects tracking numbers for anything delivered to you. If you have ever had a package stolen, you know what a hassle it is. This smart lock will save you a lot of headaches by making sure that you are not another victim of package theft.
Also why not check out:
- $15 Motion Sensitive Window Alarm
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- abode Challenges Scout Alarm in the “Ultra-DIY” Home Security Market
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- Alarm Sounding Beach Safe Keeps Your Valuables Protected
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- BeOn Smart Light Bulbs Offer An Instant Layer of Home Security
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- Circle Parental Filter Controls And Internet Filtering
- Cocoon Is A Smart Device That Will Protect Your Home
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Dojo Monitors Your Smart Home Network for Wi-Fi Dangers
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Frontpoint Security Offers A Truly Customizable DIY Security System
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Nest Security Review Roundup
- Novi 4-in-1 HD Home Security System Review