Bose must be nuts, but we already knew that. They’re asking $2,500 for their newest sound bar system, the Lifestyle 135.
It includes a wireless subwoofer, remote, iPod dock and a wall mountable speaker that fabricates full surround sound. The remote connects via RF so you can increase or decrease the volume despite not having line of sight to the system. The wireless subwoofer is a nice touch as well, since you can hide it in a closest, provided of course you’ve got a plug near by.
The Lifestyle 135 is designed to work with up to 6 devices and even upscales DVD players or any video device that doesn’t put out a 1080p signal. We’re talking 4 HDMI connections and 2 HD audio inputs. There is also an FM/AM radio.
Inside the Soundbar is Bose’s Flexmount and ADAPTiQ tech. Flexmount determines if the soundbar is placed on a table or mounted on a wall, which automatically adjusts the audio accordingly. ADAPTiQ anaylyzes the room’s dimensions and interior, and calibrates the speaker to its acoustics. So we half expect, based on this tech, that it can produce top notch sound for movies and music.
Despite the fact that Bose is over priced gear, there is no disputing how simple their systems are to setup. To streamline the installation process Bose has integrated a step-by-step visual walk through that appears directly on the TV screen. Not the biggest takeaway by any account in terms of its feature set, but a nice addition nonetheless.
The Bose Lifestyle 135 is available now.
Also why not check out:
- Harman Kardon SB 16 2.1-channel Active Sound Bar Speaker System Review
- Hitachi HSB32B26 Bluetooth Sound Bar Review
- JVC TH-BC1 And TH-BC3 Soundbar With Hidden iPod Dock Sound Off
- LG LAB540W 4.1 Ch 320W SoundPlate Review
- LG NB3730A 300W 2.1 Smart Soundbar Review
- Looking for an Affordable Sound Bar? AmazonBasics Delivers
- Proficient Audio MaxTV MT2 TV Sound Speaker Review
- Sceptre SB301524W Smart Speaker Sound Bar 2.1 with Built-in Subwoofer And Android Platform Review
- Sonos Playbar Soundbar Review
- Sony HTST7 HD Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- Soundmatters foxL DASH 7 Wireless Pocket-Portable Soundbar and Speakerphone Review
- The SBD1 2.0 Channel 60W Wireless Soundbar Will Make All Of Your Movies Sound Better
- Vizio S2121w-D0 2.1 Sound Stand Review
- VIZIO S4251w-B4 42″ Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- Vizio S5430w-C2 54″ 3.0 Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- Vizio S5451w-C2 54-Inch 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- VIZIO SB4021M-A1 Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- Yamaha YAS-101 Soundbar Review
- Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar Review
- ZVOX Audio V-Series Z-BASE 220 Sound Bar Review