So if you’re just getting comfortable with the concept that BMW’s 3-series is a sedan, and the 4-series is a coupe, don’t.
Here are images of the 4-series Grand Coupe, which is like the 640i or 650i GC, which I drove late last year. Styling wise, it’s very much like the 4-series coupe, save for the two extra doors. And from where I sit, the 4-series GC has the looks to kills. Or maybe I’m just fed up with the tired 3-series, which are something akin to a rat here in Los Angeles.
Powertrains will be nothing new. After all, the 3-series and 4-series already share them, which includes a 2.0l 4-banger with 240 horse, and a 3.0l inline 6 that knocks out 300hp. Course, those numbers are probably understated, as BMW tends to do. Other official numbers should trickle in once the unveiling commences at the Geneva Auto Show next month.
Also why not check out:
- 2013 BMW 335i Sedan with Xdrive Review (video)
- 2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe Review: Bringing 4-Door Sexy Back
- 2013 BMW 750Li Review
- 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Review
- 2014 BMW 435i Review (video)
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Released
- BMW 4-Series Coupe Finally Arrives, Pics, Pics and More Pics
- BMW 9-Series Concept Car Draws Inspiration from the Fisker and the 6-Series
- BMW Builds Self-Drifting Car (video)
- BMW EnLighten App Let’s Drivers See Countdown to Traffic Light Changes
- BMW Group and Pininfarina Collaborate To Create BMW Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupé
- BMW i3 First Drive and Hands On: Finally A Luxury EV That Doesn’t Break the Bank
- BMW i8 Concept Spied Driving (video)
- BMW i8 Revealed
- BMW i8 Video Review
- BMW M Performance Steering Wheel Includes a Built-in Screen and LED Lights (video)
- BMW M4 Coupe 2015 Video Review: What’s Wrong with the Coupe
- BMW M4 Pics Leaked, Official Deets Coming Tonight
- BMW Makes Solar Charging Look Good
- BMW Set To Introduce Electric Mini: E Mini
- BMW Zagato Concept Vehicle Caught on Video (video)
- BMW’s 2015 M3 And M4 Bring The Speed
- BMW’s 30th Anniversary M5 Celebrates With More Power
- BMW’s i8 LCD Key FOB Displays Useful Car Info
- BMW’s Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Sraight From I Robot Movie
- BWM ConnectedDrive Connect
- Contactless Payment Shows Up In A BMW Key
- Is this BMW’s New M3?
- The BMW 2 Series Coupe Adds A New Dimension In Dynamics